Aruba Beach
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Forum Gathering

Iguana Joe's, Miss the Natural Bridge, Butterfly Farm

Forum Gathering

Do they still have the Forum get togethers on Mondays?
    Mike M

Pool Side in

Yes, Mondays at 5pm at Amsterdam Manor's beach bar. Happy hour is from 5pm-6pm (2 for 1 drinks). People from various Aruba bulletin boards attend.
    ~Amy~ - 35th trip to Aruba: New Years Eve 2017/2018 -- Zihuatanejo, MX: March 2018 -- Ireland: June/July 2018 -- 36th trip to Aruba: Sept. 2018

Iguana Joe's, Miss the Natural Bridge, Butterfly Farm
    Thanks Amy. Would like to stop by and put some faces to the names here.
    Mike M

Pool Side in

Aruba since 1979
    We will be there on aug 15 and 22

Is that EVERY monday? even when its not set up ahead of time?

Aruba since 1979
    if someone is aware that there will be a sizable group, (more than 6) then someone should call the amsterdam manor food and beverage manager a day prior and say X amount are expected and then there will be a couple of trays of snacks available. (chicken fingers etc..)

Quote Originally Posted by serene56 View Post
    Is that EVERY monday? even when its not set up ahead of time?
    Yes, every Monday. Sometimes there can be as many as 20 people there and sometimes as little as 4 people. Just depends on who shows up and how much a certain date/Monday is mentioned on the bulletin board. If you let people on the various Aruba bulletin boards know you're going to be there on a particular Monday, then it seems like more chime in and more will show up.
    ~Amy~ - 35th trip to Aruba: New Years Eve 2017/2018 -- Zihuatanejo, MX: March 2018 -- Ireland: June/July 2018 -- 36th trip to Aruba: Sept. 2018

Aruba since 1979
    3 or 4 times in january 2011 and 2010 we had 25+ people at 4 monday afternoon gatherings. brought in good business to amsterdam manor's beach bar and a few even made reservations for dinner there at passions for a few days later. it is a win win.
    we get to meet online friends. amsterdman manor gets to "market" their very nice resort and beach restaurant.

Andrea . . . thought we overlapped our visit. I have a signed print of my painting for you! My eldest son and I arrive 08/22 and he will hang out with me until 08/29 . . . I will stick around for a week or more longer . . . back in Oct with my loving bride . . . of 28 years :-)

Aruba since 1979
    we do overlap
    we do not leave aruba til the 25th
    we look forward to seeing you.

Quote Originally Posted by mmattalo View Post
    Andrea . . . thought we overlapped our visit. I have a signed print of my painting for you! My eldest son and I arrive 08/22 and he will hang out with me until 08/29 . . . I will stick around for a week or more longer . . . back in Oct with my loving bride . . . of 28 years :-)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast