Aruba Beach
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree21Likes

Thread: Gearing up for our first trip to Aruba 7/3-7/14 !!

Oh my goodness! Thank you all so much for the warm welcome and great suggestions! July 5th is actually my husband's birthday, so I'll ask him how he feels about making some new friends on his birthday. I think dinner with some Aruba experts sounds like great fun!

I did forget to mention that one thing I do on nearly every trip I take is horseback riding. Can anyone recommend a reputable stable for a beach ride?

Thanks again so very much!

Looks like we'll be joining those of you meeting up for dinner July 5th! Thanks for extending the invitation!
    Last edited by BezzieBones; 06-25-2017 at 10:56 PM.

Aruba since 1979
    here is a link to some reputable stables. http://www.aruba.com/things-to-do/horseback-riding

most of aruba horses are crosses of paso fino and quarterhorse or paso and mustang.

i have ridden often in aruba
    i prefer the private tour and recommend early morning riding before it gets too hot

Quote Originally Posted by BezzieBones View Post
    Oh my goodness! Thank you all so much for the warm welcome and great suggestions! July 5th is actually my husband's birthday, so I'll ask him how he feels about making some new friends on his birthday. I think dinner with some Aruba experts sounds like great fun!

I did forget to mention that one thing I do on nearly every trip I take is horseback riding. Can anyone recommend a reputable stable for a beach ride?

Thanks again so very much!

6pm is the plan. It looks like we may have a good size grouping heading out on the 5th. See you then!

Quote Originally Posted by BezzieBones View Post
    Looks like we'll be joining those of you meeting up for dinner July 5th! Thanks for extending the invitation!

Glad you hear you are joining us. We look forward to meeting everyone.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12