Like Tree13Likes
  • 4 Post By Chrisinhouston
  • 1 Post By Mojo13
  • 2 Post By Arubalisa
  • 1 Post By irish1223
  • 3 Post By Traceyd14
  • 1 Post By Chrisinhouston
  • 1 Post By Jacki

Thread: Going out on a limb here, don't let me saw it off... December 10-17? Anyone going?

Banned

Going out on a limb here, don't let me saw it off... December 10-17? Anyone going?

I know a lot of us only know each other from the forum here for the most part unless you are the 1-2 times a year crowd! Anyway, my wife and I will be staying at the Marriott Ren. on the harbor in town from December 10th-17th. Not sure who else will be there but maybe we will cross paths or meet up somewhere for a drink or just to say Hi! I tend to photograph sunrise and sunset so those are the only times I am not available... my wife might well be available as she has given up on accompanying me on photoshoots.

Let us know, Chris@ChrisSummers.net. And if no one will be there we will drink to your health anyway.

Hay Chris My wife and I will be at the Divi Phoenix from the 10th to the 17th. We are not really drinkers but wouldn't mind meeting up or getting together for dinner one night.

We will wave to you in the crying room when we arrive on December 17? Sorry to have missed you.

We will be there from December 10-17 staying at the Manchebo Beach Resort.

We will be around those dates too, but my husband has asked me not to make many plans. He wants to go with the flow. We will be in the Palm Beach area from the 7-10th. We will be at Ricardos happy hours some days I'm sure since we are staying at ABC from 10th-17th. If you see us around, come say hi - we look like our picture, except I will almost always have a baseball hat on.

Banned
    I am still working out our game plan but I figured it's a good idea to see who might be there! But I'll stay in touch when we get there.

hey calamal,that post is from 2016.welcome too the forum

Welcome to the Aruba.com Community Forum Calamal!

Start a new post with your dates for this year and see who's around to meet up
    Jacki ~ loving Aruba from NJ