Aruba Beach

Thread: july 11th-18th

july 11th-18th

well, it is almost here!! i am finally getting around to getting ready! had houseguests for almost a month and wasn't able to do anything but take care of them! now i am finally planning for our trip. was wondering if anyone wants to meet up at amsterdam on monday for the BB happy hour. it will be hubby, me and 14 yr old son. we will be at lacabana. would love to meet up and put some faces to the people here. i was also looking into doing a private horseback riding tour....but i am solo on that, most places want at least two people....anyone interested? if your a beginner rider that is fine. let me know....

now i have to start making reservations.......

We are staying at Amsterdamn and arriving this Friday so I am sure you will find us at happy hour. This is our first time at Amsterdamn (we usually stay at Bucuti). There will be fourteen of us and I have a 14 yo nephew who will be there. We are getting married on Eagle Beach on the 16th. Some of us were talking about horse back riding but it is all up in the air until all arrive on Sunday 7/11. I do believe the "guys" are taking Tim out golfing on Tuesday and probably out to dinner. It will probably be ladies night then too. I think we (my siblings and our significants) will be on the Kuku bus Wednesday while Grammy and Papa watch the 3 kids......hopefully we will meet up at some point. Our pic is on the profile so you will know who we are.......Cathy &Tim
    Next Aruba trip in

cathy....i have been following your plans and reading your updates....congratulations!! i am sure it is going to be beautiful! hopefully we will see you guys at the happy hour!
    on tuesday i booked a morning horseback ride with el paseo ranch. last year i went with la ponderosa, i loved them. el paseo is relatively new and do a different area....i figured i would give them a try and report back here! lol and if it doesnt work out i will call la ponderosa and go out with them also!! lol heck i may go twice just for fun!

hope to see you there....we are going to be at la cabana...son is bringing wiffleball stuff to get beach games going....if your nephew is bored...bring him over! last year we had so many people on the beach playing wiffleball! it was a blast.

jane