Aruba Beach
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: July 15-25, 2010 - Our 3rd trip!

Tamarijn, Donkey Sanctuary, Ocean, Bunker Bar!
    Ahh, the Jersey shore...brings back some great memories! As a kid, I spent alot of my summer vacations in Seaside Heights and Belmar and my DH frequented LBI. Good times...

How fun! Our trip is July 16-24th. First time to Aruba, we're pretty excited! Now we're in the process of researching things to do while there! We're staying at the Tamarijn also! Maybe we'll see you there!

Druif Beach, Casibari, Guadirikiri Cave, and Boca Catalina
    We're going to be at the Tamarijn from July 18 - 26th. It will be our first trip to Aruba and we are very excited. It will be me and my husband with our two boys, ages 9 and 6. We're from North Jersey, and as much as we enjoy the Jersey Shore, we can't wait for the Aruba beaches!

Mile High Sue -- are you from Colorado? We spent an incredible 9 days there last summer.

Madame Janettes, Rumba's, Driftwood, El Goucho, Marina Parata all for dining. So many places. I love the shopping in town as well as shopping by the Highrises. I go in & out of all the hotels.
    Counting down now, my husband and I are leaving July 9 and returning July 23. This will be our 8th year at the Costa Linda. I cannot wait to see my beautiful Aruba

moved to another thread..hmmm new at this - how do you delete once you've posted? I'll have to figure that one out.
    Last edited by TravelDuff; 06-06-2010 at 05:53 PM.

Aruba since 1979
    what are you trying to do travelduff
    we can help
    pls advise

Quote Originally Posted by TravelDuff View Post
    moved to another thread..hmmm new at this - how do you delete once you've posted? I'll have to figure that one out.

My wife and I also stay at the Tamarjn, this will our 7th trip this September. We also meet friends from Pittsburgh, Divi Dave and Margaret. They stay at the Divi. We spend most of our time going back and forth between resorts.
    I hope you enjoy your trip! We are counting down to ours as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Mile High Sue View Post
    Just booked our 3rd trip to Aruba today! We will be staying at the Tamarijn July 15-25, 2010! Very excited but we will miss our friends Arubalisa and family.

Now I just have to post more so I can add a countdown ticker!

Anyone else going to be there at the same time?

We are staying at the Tam for those dates (we will be arriving June 11th and leaving on the 18th... I am up for meeting new friends...

Lisa
    First trip to Aruba down; many more to come

Lisa

Quote Originally Posted by ShawnandAmanda View Post
    How fun! Our trip is July 16-24th. First time to Aruba, we're pretty excited! Now we're in the process of researching things to do while there! We're staying at the Tamarijn also! Maybe we'll see you there!

We are stayinbg at the Tam as well for two of those dates (16 until the 18th).

Lisa
    First trip to Aruba down; many more to come

Lisa

hubby, son(14), and i will be at la cabana the 11th-18th. we should all meet up....

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast