Aruba Beach

Thread: June 11-18

Smile June 11-18

Arriving June 11 for 7 days, can't wait! Love Aruba, it's my paradise. We would love to do fishing trip, anyone want to share boat? It's just me and my hubby. We will be staying in saveneta.

Smile

Welcome to the board! Would you be staying at Club Arias? I will just be missing you. I get to Aruba June 22.
    Snorkel Mangel Halto, day or night with a waterscooter. Check out our website. E-mail Stuart at arubabob@live.com or call Stuart local: 745-7459 Or visit: www.arubabobsnorkeling.com 50th trip Dec 11, 2017

Costa Linda, Renaissance Ocean Suites, any place where there is a beach and tiki hut I am good 8)
    I will be there June 11 to June 19, but I have never been and we are going with a group that has been. So unfortunately I won't be the planner on this one!

Maybe we will see you there! We are staying at the Costa Linda

Arrow

We are going to be at Playa Linda from June 12th through 19th.

It is my wife and my third trip but the first with an 8 year old in tow. We are trying to convince him that the ocean is okay to swim in (he has lived near the Jersey shore most of his life and doesn't think it's safe ) so we could think of no better place than Aruba for that.

We are probably going to be doing a lot of Baby Beach.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnG View Post
    We are going to be at Playa Linda from June 12th through 19th.

It is my wife and my third trip but the first with an 8 year old in tow. We are trying to convince him that the ocean is okay to swim in (he has lived near the Jersey shore most of his life and doesn't think it's safe ) so we could think of no better place than Aruba for that.

We are probably going to be doing a lot of Baby Beach.
    My dh was born and raised near the Jersey shore.

When we met I lived 9 blocks from the beach and we went to the beach every Saturday and Sunday every summer.

That was until he met Palm Beach. The Atlantic ocean lost its luster. He is now very very spoiled. I am lucky if I can get him to the beach in Florida now.

Palm beach is his favorite beach in the world. I hope your son loves it half as much as he does.

I will be ther 11 - 18 of June

My wife and I have a condo at the Divi Golf we are traveling alone from NJ this time i would love to get in on a fishing trip

Aruba since 1979
    welcome to the aruba.com community forum
    Quote Originally Posted by jjtro1964 View Post
    My wife and I have a condo at the Divi Golf we are traveling alone from NJ this time i would love to get in on a fishing trip

We are arriving on July 3rd......I want to go fishing. Hubby has never been fishing so I am not sure it will happen. We sure can't wait to get back........I am still going to look into a half day.
    Next Aruba trip in

fishing sounds fun

Aruba since 1979
    woo hoo glad to hear you have a trip in the not too distant future!
    how is your mom?

Quote Originally Posted by cukiecutr View Post
    We are arriving on July 3rd......I want to go fishing. Hubby has never been fishing so I am not sure it will happen. We sure can't wait to get back........I am still going to look into a half day.