Aruba Beach
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Like Tree152Likes

Thread: Legends Pub Aruba

Love Legends. We were lucky enough to be there in February when it opened and even luckier that the Pats won the Super Bowl. Went a few times in June and will be back for a few Pats games in October. Scott and Leslie are the best!!

Pelican Pier at sunset with a bucket of Brights! Sunsets at Bunker Bar LG Smith Steakhouse, Paddock
    Quote Originally Posted by cthcarol View Post
    Love Legends. We were lucky enough to be there in February when it opened and even luckier that the Pats won the Super Bowl. Went a few times in June and will be back for a few Pats games in October. Scott and Leslie are the best!!
    Hope they have lots of tv's as I plan on visiting in October and watching the Red Sox in the world series Go Sox! Go Xander

Senior Member Liz - Aruba Lover's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DiviDiviFan View Post
    Hope they have lots of tv's as I plan on visiting in October and watching the Red Sox in the world series Go Sox! Go Xander
    Legends Pub http://www.legendspubaruba.com/Gallery

Legends Pub Aruba-legends2.jpg

Pelican Pier at sunset with a bucket of Brights! Sunsets at Bunker Bar LG Smith Steakhouse, Paddock
    Thanks Liz - I already have my spot in mind

You will love Legends and the food is awesome. They make a mean bloody mary.

Quote Originally Posted by DiviDiviFan View Post
    You can rest assured if the Red Sox are playing it will be on.

I was so disappointed. We dined after the meet and greet and was excited to order the cheese curds. It was a Saturday and they were sold out from the crowd on Friday. This will be a must next July. I was happy it is easy to walk to from Playa Linda.

EAGLE & PALM BEACH ORANJESTAD PADDOCK - MADAME JEANETTE SOLE MARE KUKKO KUNUKOO
    Okay , gonna try this again, last time I got so caught up with Scott and Leslie that I never made it around the table for proper introductions, my bad, not gonna let that happen again. Coming in Dec. 6th with another couple (part of the team), also going to contact Legends to make sure Tess is working that night, loved her at Sopranos. Thinking about going inside to the double bar area so you can easily move around and talk to people, not sure if anyone else will be there, this trip is #3 this year and trip #28 since 1983, Retirement can wait !!!!!
    Last edited by TEAMARUBA; 10-18-2017 at 08:15 PM.

I love Tess, she is a doll!

Quote Originally Posted by TEAMARUBA View Post
    Okay , gonna try this again, last time I got so caught up with Scott and Leslie that I never made it around the table for proper introductions, my bad, not gonna let that happen again. Coming in Dec. 6th with another couple (part of the team), also going to contact Legends to make sure Tess is working that night, loved her at Sopranos. Thinking about going inside to the double bar area so you can easily move around and talk to people, not sure if anyone else will be there, this trip is #3 this year and trip #28 since 1983, Retirement can wait !!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Aruba4ever View Post
    I love Tess, she is a doll!
    Man, ain't that the truth!!

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast