Aruba Beach

Thread: Looking for a couple from Northern VA getting married around early November

Looking for a couple from Northern VA getting married around early November

I was wondering if there was a bride or groom on this forum from Northern Virginia who is getting married in Aruba near the beginning of November? The couple I am looking for spent last weekend at Lake Anna, Va and hung out on the boat with my dad (Chuck). If this is you send me a PM or post here - we would love to have a celebratory drink with you if our dates overlap. My dad is terrible with details, just knows that his friend's daughter is getting married in Aruba around the same time we are there. I figure its a longshot, but thought it could be fun to meet up with people from our area. I figure this forum is a great resource and even though its a long shot, figured I would throw it out there.
    Not sure when, but we will be back

Hello, is your dad, Chuck, a long shoreman? If it is the Chuck from Lake Anna, that goes every year around the same time, tell them that the group from Jersey will be there from the 30th to Nov. 12, so stop by and have a cocktail or three. Same place as always, by the Holiday Inn.

Quote Originally Posted by jgm324 View Post
    Hello, is your dad, Chuck, a long shoreman? If it is the Chuck from Lake Anna, that goes every year around the same time, tell them that the group from Jersey will be there from the 30th to Nov. 12, so stop by and have a cocktail or three. Same place as always, by the Holiday Inn.
    Nope that's not him, we haven't gotten him to make the trip yet. My Chuck is a bass fisherman from Lake Anna. I wonder if your friends know him? Enjoy your upcoming trip!

Also turns out he had those wedding details all wrong when I posted this. The people I was looking for actually got married earlier this month.
    Not sure when, but we will be back