Aruba Beach

Thread: March 17 - 30

Eagle Beach, exploring the "Outback", Madi's tour to the Natural Pool , dinner at Papiamento's

March 17 - 30

Who's going to be in Aruba March 17 -30? Any other New Englanders escaping the cold?
    We're from the Cape, the couple with us is from Australia! (he and my husband are 1st cousins) They arrive in the States on March 7th, then 10 days later we take off! Three years ago we all stayed at Bucuti, this year we're at the Holiday Inn. We're all 60ish.
    Last edited by Windy; 02-27-2010 at 09:00 PM.

Windy we'll be there March 14-26 staying at our timeshare Marriott Surf Club. We're in our mid to late 50's. HI not far from Surf Club.

Eagle Beach, exploring the "Outback", Madi's tour to the Natural Pool , dinner at Papiamento's
    Lucky you to have a timeshare! How often do you get to Aruba? We just had more snow -- yuck! I can't WAIT to be sitting on the beach! :-)

We will be there at the Divi Phoenix, high rise, from 3/20 - 3/27. also in our early fifties. We walk every morning down to Holiday Inn and beyond!

The beach at Andicuri, Beach Bar at the Westin, Sopranos Piano Bar, Downtown Shopping
    We will be at the Westin 3/23 - 3/30, mid 50's

Windy we only get to Aruba once a year. Not enogh. But it does give us something to look forward to. Can't wait to be sitting on beach. Well maybe we'll run into you...

Aruba Deuce we have stayed 2 times at the Westin and it was wonderful I can't say enough about the great staff. We'll be stopping in for a drink maybe dinner at Pago Pago. Hey who knows maybe we'll all meet...

staying at the Divi Phoenix March 10-22 there is about 5 couples from the Boston area there from March 6th-20th

Just finished eight straight days of snow/rain/wind on the Cape -- I am SO READY to be in Aruba! (less than two weeks to go -- Whoo Hoo!!!!!!)

Me too Windy!!! I hope the next 16 days goes by quick!