Aruba Beach
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: May 10-24

Quote Originally Posted by Aussiecam View Post
    Amy,

Sure am! I was born and raised in melbourne the 2nd largest city (pop 3.5 million) and live about 450 miles south of Sydney or 2000 miles south from the great barrier reef! (A lot of people are surprised at just how big australia is)

Cheers

Cam
    Cool! So what is the best way to get from Sydney to the Great Barrier Reef. Plane? Do they have snorkeling excursions that include the transportation (plane) as well or is best to book it on our own? Thanks!!!
    ~Amy~ - 35th trip to Aruba: New Years Eve 2017/2018 -- Zihuatanejo, MX: March 2018 -- Ireland: June/July 2018 -- 36th trip to Aruba: Sept. 2018

Amy,

Is there a bb party every Monday? We will be there May 7th-15th.

Quote Originally Posted by kal0721 View Post
    Amy,

Is there a bb party every Monday? We will be there May 7th-15th.
    Yes, every Monday at 5 pm.
    ~Amy~ - 35th trip to Aruba: New Years Eve 2017/2018 -- Zihuatanejo, MX: March 2018 -- Ireland: June/July 2018 -- 36th trip to Aruba: Sept. 2018

rural areas are fun to explore, great hole in the wall places to eat.
    Quote Originally Posted by ~Amy~ View Post
    We are booked for May - our 24th trip to Aruba!

Have alot of people joining us from the other Aruba bulletin boards at the Monday BB Party at Amsterdam Manor on May 16th. Hope to see others there as well.

See you in May!

Hi, we would enjoy meeting. We are staying at the Marriott Renaissance. May 6-13th. From Aruba we are going to Jamaica, staying at N Resort for a week and then on to Hedo II for a week. Let us know.

I'm counting down the days now....15 days to go until our next Aruba trip for 2 weeks. Hope to see some of you at the May 16th bb party. Quite a few are coming from other Aruba BB's as well.

Amy -

My husband and I will be there May 5 - 13th and staying at the Amsterdam. I am sure we will run into you. We are going on a jeep tour for the day on Monday. Hope we get back in time to go to the BB party at 5:00.

Ginger

Quote Originally Posted by gcarter View Post
    Amy -

My husband and I will be there May 5 - 13th and staying at the Amsterdam. I am sure we will run into you. We are going on a jeep tour for the day on Monday. Hope we get back in time to go to the BB party at 5:00.

Ginger
    Hi Ginger - My husband and I arrive on Tuesday, May 10th. I'm sure after checking in, unpacking, etc. we'll head to their beach bar for happy hour. And we'll definitely be on the beach all day on Wed. since it's our first full day on the island (need to unwind.) Please say hi if you see us and we'll have a drink together.

Oh Amy we are going to be in Aruba May 21st thru June 4th. If only we had gone earlier-I would have loved to meet you. If you are in the High Rise area-stop by the Occidental, I am sure I will know who YOU are. hahaha Have a wonderful vacation!!!!
    Pat

Quote Originally Posted by Love Aruba View Post
    Oh Amy we are going to be in Aruba May 21st thru June 4th. If only we had gone earlier-I would have loved to meet you. If you are in the High Rise area-stop by the Occidental, I am sure I will know who YOU are. hahaha Have a wonderful vacation!!!!
    Pat
    I'll be on the island until the 24th. I might be at the BB party on Monday, the 23rd. Since the 23rd is my last full day on the island I like to keep it open, but there's probably a good chance I'll pop over to the party/happy hour for a little bit. If you see me out and about, just give a yell.

You have a great time, too!!

We will be there May 5-18 . . . never been to the Monday BB event so we will try to make it for the first time. Michael

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast