Aruba Beach
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: May 10-24

Quote Originally Posted by mmattalo View Post
    We will be there May 5-18 . . . never been to the Monday BB event so we will try to make it for the first time. Michael
    Come on over on the 16th - the more the merrier!
    ~Amy~ - 35th trip to Aruba: New Years Eve 2017/2018 -- Zihuatanejo, MX: March 2018 -- Ireland: June/July 2018 --
    36th trip to Aruba: Sept. 2018

4 more days and we're off to Aruba for 2 weeks!

Looking foward to seeing everyone at the BB Party on the 16th!

~Amy~ - 35th trip to Aruba: New Years Eve 2017/2018 -- Zihuatanejo, MX: March 2018 -- Ireland: June/July 2018 --

Palm Beach Plaza, Ruinas del Mar Restaurant, Pata Pata Pool Bar at La Cabana, My Cozy Home, and so much more!
    Oh man, I gotta be there, even though am from here already :-)
    For the Best Babysitting on the Island.
    http://tbcaruba.com
    Looking to Buy, Rent, Sell a House, Land? Need Property Managment on Aruba?
    http://realestateinaruba.com

Quote Originally Posted by Navidad View Post
    Oh man, I gotta be there, even though am from here already :-)
    Anyone can come so I hope to see you there!

1st timers in Aruba

My wife and I will be in Aruba for the first time. We arrive May 19th, for 6 nites. Staying at the Bucuti. I have some newbie questions about nightlilfe.

1)
    Does the Monday BB Party at Amsterdam Manor take place every Monday? If so, what time?
    2) What are good places for happy hour? A place with a nice view would be great.
    3) Are there other gatherings planned in the coming weeks? I just found this forum and haven't done a lot of research, but noticed this thread.

TIA
    Marcos

Quote Originally Posted by markiem View Post
    My wife and I will be in Aruba for the first time. We arrive May 19th, for 6 nites. Staying at the Bucuti. I have some newbie questions about nightlilfe.

1) Does the Monday BB Party at Amsterdam Manor take place every Monday? If so, what time?
    2) What are good places for happy hour? A place with a nice view would be great.
    3) Are there other gatherings planned in the coming weeks? I just found this forum and haven't done a lot of research, but noticed this thread.

TIA
    Marcos
    1. Yes, every Monday night at 5pm. Happy hour (2 for 1 drinks) is from 5pm-6pm.
    2. The Bugaloe Bar is one of our favorites. It sits on the end of the pier between the Radisson and the Riu on Palm Beach. Great view and fun, casual place - they have live music on some nights, too.
    3. I might be at the BB party on Monday the 23rd. Not sure yet since that's my last full day on the island and I don't like to plan anything on that day - but chances are good that I'll be there.

Thanks Amy. Great info.
    I just did a few searches and found several threads dealing with happy hour. This will be our discovery trip to Aruba. Explore, eat, drink and relax, not necessarily in that order.

Aruba 12 - 19/05

Good afternoon, I'll be in aruba on days 12.5 to 19.5. We're going to enjoy the beaches and especially the nights on the island.

I would find the staff ... I like Brazil and is the first time I know people would be pretty cool.

How does this BB on Monday?

Aruba since 1979
    welcome to the forum cmdias

try to stop by the amsterdam manor beach bar on the 16th for happy hour at 5 pm for a bulletin board happy hour.
    drinks are 2 for 1

enjoy your stay!

1st timers

Hello,
    My wife and I will be Visiting Aruba for the 1st time next week and we will be staying at playa del Linda
    Can you recommend some good snorkeling places and some must see places?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast