Aruba Beach

Thread: Oct 1-15

Loved the natural bridge before it collapsed...now not so much...view from lighthouse, sunset drinks at the Hyatt, tearing it up on the north side with a rental jeep...I could go on for hours....

Question Oct 1-15

Wife and I (mid 40s) will be visiting 10/1 - 10/15, staying at the Marriott Stellaris. We're taking a chance and trying the Tradewinds Club section...no, we don't hate kids - just never had any...Originally from Boston, MA, now live in Charlotte, NC, both work in the scintillating, memoir-inspiring banking industry...we are both the types who believe what you do for a job doesn't and shouldn't define who you are...just what you do in between vacations! I've recently been told that there is an official term for me and the wife..."dinks"...shocking there is a name for a couple with dual incomes, no kids...anyway that's us (logs out quickly to google "dinks" to make sure there's nothing freaky about it...."phew" - ok I'm back...that term is ok).

Anyway, if anyone wants to grab a drink and have a few laughs - let me know!

Aruba since 1979
    hahaha dinks is a good term......have heard it much, have used it a few times

enjoy the marriott and the upgrade to tradewinds is a good thing for you and for many.
    agaiin, enjoy!

You might want to check to see if anyone is going to the board get together held on Monday nights at Amsterdam Manor beach bar. We stopped in on an earlier trip and met a small group of people, hung out and had drinks. It was fun.

sounds like fun...met a great group of 4 from Boston when I was in Aruba in March. Am staying at Playa Linda this time. Happy to meet you both for drinks. Have tickets for Fri to jazz festival other than that open schedule.

We will be at the Surf Club 3-11 so maybe we can meet up and have a drink.

Tim and Kathy

I will be there from 9-14. Don't mind hanging out

Late 50's DINKs living Delaware staying at Ocean Club. Aruba trip #13; Oct 7-19. Lite drinkers but would love to meet for a cocktail.
    Aruba where the toughest question each day is "where to dine tonight".

Aruba since 1979
    ............dinks..............love the term!
    double income .............. the good old days!!