Aruba Beach
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: October 31 to November 7

October 31 to November 7

Gotta love these last minute plans. The doctor cleared me to return to work after two months of sitting around waiting for my head injury to heal. Let me assure you that concussions are no fun and must be taken absolutely seriously.

That means it's time to start packing and figure out where the heck we're going to stay. If anyone is down there, throw a couple Balashi on ice for me.

will be there from nov 1--nov 22.....at divi....maybe we can meet for drinks...pm me and we can talk..
    ARUBA....HOME AWAY FROM HOME

My in laws will be at the Tam from the 2nd to the 9th, we'll be in the area

Way to go Chadd! Glad to hear your recovery is complete!

Quote Originally Posted by Arubalisa View Post
    Way to go Chadd! Glad to hear your recovery is complete!
    By the time I get back to work after this trip I should be back to 100%.

Madame Janette's - had a wonderful dinner there for our 10 yr. anniversary, any of the beach bars, and walking any of the beaches

Nov. 1- 8

My husband and I will be at the Playa Linda from Nov. 1-8 & are hockey fans also. Maybe we'll catch up w/you somewhere watching a game or having a drink. Favorite NHL team??

Reniassance Island & Surf Club Lazy River
    Quote Originally Posted by Chadd View Post
    Gotta love these last minute plans. The doctor cleared me to return to work after two months of sitting around waiting for my head injury to heal. Let me assure you that concussions are no fun and must be taken absolutely seriously.

That means it's time to start packing and figure out where the heck we're going to stay. If anyone is down there, throw a couple Balashi on ice for me.

Chadd, where have I been...When and how did you get a concussion? Here we are moaning and groining and I didn't even realize you were hurt...I AM SO SORRY! Please forgive us...I hope and pray you are ok, and I feel bad that we have carried on so much and not asked you how you are...cindy ox

Aruba since 1979
    chadd i too was clueless and did not know that you had a concussion.

i am glad that you are better

and behalf of all of our aruba community friends -sorry to hear of your accident.

you had mentioned in a few posts you were waiting for "clearance to fly".
    stupid me, i thought that was airline lingo.

andrea

Same here but glad you are doing better. Will you be able to do any dives while in Aruba?

I cracked the back of my head during some turbulence back on September first and been out of work since. It took a couple weeks for my vision to get back to normal and the headaches to mellow out a bit. I only left the house to go to the doctor for the first couple weeks.Changed doctors after a month, started vestibular therapy (had to look that one up when I started) and finally back to just about normal (for me).

Will you be able to do any dives while in Aruba?
    I'll be in the water as much as I can trying to work off all the extra weight I picked up just sitting around. Going to try a shallow dive and make sure everything is ok before I get into deeper water. The doc gave that plan the thumbs up, as long as I promised to be responsible about it.

My husband and I will be at the Playa Linda from Nov. 1-8 & are hockey fans also. Maybe we'll catch up w/you somewhere watching a game or having a drink. Favorite NHL team??
    Growing up in central PA? The Blackhawks of course. All of my friends are Penguin or Flyer fans, but I forgive them. I really enjoy the sport and will watch any good game, regardless of who is playing.

chadd i too was clueless and did not know that you had a concussion.
    No worries. I may tend to say a lot, but I rarely say much about me. My wife marvels at that all the time.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast