Aruba Beach
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: October 31 to November 7

Chadd, sorry to hear about your concussion. Wow, that must have been some bout of turbulence! Glad your ok.

My middle son LOOOOOOOOOOOVESSSSSSS Emery (have no idea why but my best guess is that he, as in my son, is a goalie too) so other than the home team he roots for the Flyers. Boy does he get razed by his brothers!!
    happiness is going to Aruba with your adult kids because they still want to come with their parents

Being just outside Philly, I tend to watch a lot of Flyer games. I have February 15 for the "Emery goes insane" pool.

Reniassance Island & Surf Club Lazy River
    Chadd, be careful with the head and eyesight, PLEASE.
    Again, I hope you are on the mend...
    Take care...and if I've read this correctly you are going to aruba in a day or two?
    cindy

Chadd,
    glad to know you are getting up to speed....and I may run into you on the beach by the rock wall...look for some one that always has a drink in her hand....that will be me !!!

Also...since I am from the western part of the state I do not need to tell you who my favorite NHL team is.....think you may have seen Lord Stanley's Cup on my signature for awhile this past year, no???!!!!!
    ARUBA....HOME AWAY FROM HOME

Quote Originally Posted by cindyo View Post
    Chadd, be careful with the head and eyesight, PLEASE.
    Again, I hope you are on the mend...
    Take care...and if I've read this correctly you are going to aruba in a day or two?
    cindy
    I tried pushing myself for a couple weeks and made no progress at all. Only when I went back to relaxing and doing letting the recovery happen at its own speed, did I begin to make progress with the post concussion syndrome symptoms again. I can honestly say it is one of the scariest things I've ever experienced.

Leaving tomorrow morning at 7. The good part of working for an airline means that it doesn't matter when I book a flight. The bad part is that I have to go when there are empty seats.

Quote Originally Posted by danadog56 View Post
    Chadd,
    glad to know you are getting up to speed....and I may run into you on the beach by the rock wall...look for some one that always has a drink in her hand....that will be me !!!

Also...since I am from the western part of the state I do not need to tell you who my favorite NHL team is.....think you may have seen Lord Stanley's Cup on my signature for awhile this past year, no???!!!!!
    I've been in that arena a dozen or more times over the years, love the seats in the lower E section.

My in-laws live just west of Pittsburgh, a little closer to the WV border than the city itself.

Reniassance Island & Surf Club Lazy River

Chadd have fun, and relax

Quote Originally Posted by Chadd View Post
    I. I can honestly say it is one of the scariest things I've ever experienced. YIKES !!!

Leaving tomorrow morning at 7. The good part of working for an airline means that it doesn't matter when I book a flight. The bad part is that I have to go when there are empty seats.
    Have a good rest and just take it easy.
    Thank goodness for empty seats for you, nice benefit. Enjoy , you are in a good place to just take it easy. cindy

Chadd......

Have a fun and restful time.....hope all goes well. Was unaware of your recent difficulties....glad you are cleared for take-off.
    Please contact via e-mail at arubarennowner@gmail.com

Just as an update, things haven't been going well since I got back. I only made it halfway through my first trip back and barely made it through the second. Symptoms have been even worse over the last couple days.

Don't mess around with concussions folks.

Aruba since 1979
    oh no
    why?

what can you do to make the recovery go the way it is supposed to go?
    Just as an update, things haven't been going well since I got back. I only made it halfway through my first trip back and barely made it through the second. Symptoms have been even worse over the last couple days.

Don't mess around with concussions folks.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast