Aruba Beach
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: October

October

Is anyone else going in October? We will be there the 5th - 14th, hope its long enough and the weather is good.

We will be there the whole month.

There are Monday night bulletin board parties at the Amsterdam Manor beach bar at 5:00 PM. There should be a good turnout from the various bulletin boards. Stop by if you get a chance.
    Tom & Karen

Next Trip: Jan. 6 - April 7

what are the bulletin board parties about? any websites?

Aruba since 1979
    bulletin board parties:

in a nutshell there are 4 aruba bulletin boards

a few yrs ago Amy and Richard made arrangements with amsterdam manor to host bulletin board meet and greets on mondays at 5 pm at the amsterdam manor beach bar.

some mondays there are no one other mondays there are tons of folks

when in aruba, stop by the amsterdam manor's beach bar.........cozie on up to the bar and throw back a few cold ones...........chances are you may see folks gathering and shaking hands. (that is a big clue)
    introduce yourselves and there is your party!

i have been there when there have been no one but paul and i and have been there when there were over 12 folks.

it's a crapshoot, but either way, it is a great location there on eagle beach and the drinks are deeelish and maybe you will meet one of your online friends!?
    andrea

Andrea,

thanks for the info. this is the best message board ever

Kicking back and relaxing for two weeks, on the beach.. Jewelry Shopping and the Alhambra...........

October Weather

Hello Everyone,

I will be going in October this year, from the middle of the month to the end. I went in April thru may, but usually every year i go in September. The weather is as hot as can be, and i love it.. So can anyone tell me how the weather is in October???? And the beaches?? I know that in the spring the beaches are HUGE, but in september all the rocks are very visable at the Tamarijn. Do the beaches get even smaller by the time October rolls around???

Becky

We will be there October 15-26!! The only other time I was there in October was last year and the weather was quite unsettling. Many days of rain. Very unusual. We are heading back this October and will be hoping for the best!! Any day in Aruba is a great day!

Quote Originally Posted by beckybnott View Post
    Hello Everyone,

I will be going in October this year, from the middle of the month to the end. I went in April thru may, but usually every year i go in September. The weather is as hot as can be, and i love it.. So can anyone tell me how the weather is in October????
    October weather
    Average high temperature 90 F.
    Average low temperature 80 F.
    Average temperature 83 F.
    Average water temperature 83 F.
    Average rainfall 2.60 inches (20.3 inches annual)
    Average windspeed 13 mph
    And the beaches?? I know that in the spring the beaches are HUGE, but in september all the rocks are very visable at the Tamarijn. Do the beaches get even smaller by the time October rolls around???

Imo, no one can predict mother nature. The beach for the most part for us did not change much between December 2007 and June 2008.

Below are some observations from the trip we returned from a week ago.

"The beach is fine, but growing smaller each day in some spots, being eroded by wave action. I am hoping to get some ambition to take some photos. There are rocks which you have to climb over down around 1500+ but then there is beach beyond.

Click on the thumbnails below to enlarge
    June 22, 2009

June 28, 2009

Also see the video below
    Tamarijn Aruba/Druif Beach Video June 22, 2009

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mTWC7bWM1_U

Aruba since 1979
    nice video thanks

good video, wish i was there right now

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast