Aruba Beach
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: October

The Renaissance is in dowtown Oranjestad and the Riu is on Palm Beacfh. Unfortunately not within walking distance. It is a little over 4 miles.

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteSideOut View Post
    I think they are close. It is also are first time there. We will be on our honeymoon, what is you're occasion?
    No occasion except needing to get away for awhile We should try to meet up for a drink one night in a central location. It would be fun to meet some people that are on this forum. Kenny Maine - where are you staying?

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny Maine View Post
    We are there October 15-26th celebrating our 24th wedding anniversary!! No kids on this trip!!! We would love to get together with others to put faces on the names.

I wish I could say the same, we'll have both of our girls this time. Kids stayed home last year. Although this year for 2 weeks so can't complain!!

Quote Originally Posted by CelestiaW View Post
    No occasion except needing to get away for awhile We should try to meet up for a drink one night in a central location. It would be fun to meet some people that are on this forum. Kenny Maine - where are you staying?
    Hi CelestiaW,

We are staying at the Marriott Ocean Club. We would love to meet up for a drink. Let us know when you are there.

Going for first visit with hubby, Oct 15-22, can't wait staying at the Marriot, can I get a recommendation for a great birthday dinner. Where are the best happy hour spots, gotta love a deal these days

We are usually there for hubby's birthday in April. He likes to celebrate at Sunset Grille, Chefs Tables, Madamme Janette's or Yemanja's. After dinner we will hit Soprano's piano bar or the martini bar at the Radisson.

Little David B&B, north side of the island, local beer
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteSideOut View Post
    Is anyone else going in October? We will be there the 5th - 14th, hope its long enough and the weather is good.

We will be there October 10 through the 18th. Really looking forward to it, its my first trip.

Quote Originally Posted by CelestiaW View Post
    we are at the RIU, if everything works out it should be a good time.

We will be in Aruba first trip in Oct 15-22 happy hour 4:00 Ocean Club the 16th. Wish I was there now. Celebrating hubby 63rd bday

october 2 - october 11

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast