Aruba Beach

Thread: Puppy Needs someone to Accompany him on flight

Puppy Needs someone to Accompany him on flight

Help!
    Could someone advise me what to do? I purchased a puppy in Collinsville, Texas. He was supposed to be shipped with American Airlines last Thursday. First it has to fly to Miami, stay overnight at a kennel and then fly to Aruba on Friday. This did not happen, because of the temperature forecast for the coming days is 89 degrees American Airlines would not allow it to come. So now the breeder and I are trying all kinds of ways to get it to Aruba, but so far no luck. Does anybody have experience with this? Could someone tell me what they suggest me to do? I am trying to see if I could get someone to bring it down to Aruba, but so far no luck. I appreciate anyone's help. Thanks.

Aruba since 1979
    i moved this post so that it might get more visibility
    andrea

Not much you can do, unless you know someone from that area that is going to Aruba in the near future. They could take the puppy in the cabin, but will cost a little more. I don't have an extended break from work until the end of the month or I would be happy to help.

For clarity reasons - what where is the pup and what airport does he have to fly out of? One in Texas?

Aruba since 1979
    those are the questions that i asked the original poster.
    have yet to get an answer

Thanks so much for all the replies. The puppy is a Beagle. It is now 10 weeks old. He will be flying out of Dallas/Ft Worth International Airport (DFW). I still have not solved this problem. Right now I am waiting to see if the temperature will get cooler by the end of the month. This was suppose to be a gift for my son who turned 4 November 11th, but at this point it seems that it might be his Christmas gift. Either way I hope that the puppy makes it here somehow.

Senior Member Liz - Aruba Lover's Avatar
    My nephew will be flying from Texas to Aruba Dec. 19th if the dog can wait another month.