Aruba Beach
Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By geraldg51
  • 1 Post By Traceyd14

Thread: Returning to Aruba

Babt Beach, Eagle Beach, Palm Beach, the National Park.

Returning to Aruba

My partner and I will be returning to Aruba the first week of June 2012. We would like to meet with other people to hang out with and party with. We will be there for a whole week. Can't wait to return to paradise!!!

Aruba since 1979
    welcome to the aruba.com community forum!!

you will meets lots of people
    Quote Originally Posted by rfreistuhler View Post
    My partner and I will be returning to Aruba the first week of June 2012. We would like to meet with other people to hang out with and party with. We will be there for a whole week. Can't wait to return to paradise!!!

rfreistuhler: My wife and I will be at the Marriott Surf Club from June 9-20. Unfortunately it looks like we'll be arriving as you're preparing to leave. You staying on Palm Beach? Hope you enjoy your trip!

Thumbs up

Returning July 20/27 after almost 2 year skip while being treated and recovering from throat cancer. In remission now and coming for visit 12 and going to climb Hooliberg like I planned to do on other trips,it will happen this time!!

Aruba since 1979
    welcome to the aruba.com community forum and many many healthy years and visits ahead for you.QUOTE=geraldg51;219352]Returning July 20/27 after almost 2 year skip while being treated and recovering from throat cancer. In remission now and coming for visit 12 and going to climb Hooliberg like I planned to do on other trips,it will happen this time!![/QUOTE]

A good way to meet fun people is to do a trip like Jolly Pirates early in your trip. We did Jolly Pirates on day 2 and ended up meeting a group that we had fun with and planned to meet up with again for a beach day or dinner or something. We all went on Kukoo Kunuku together later in the trip and it made it a lot more fun.
    Not sure when, but we will be back