Aruba Beach

Thread: tom and karen

tom and karen

Karen of "tom and karen" will be arriving back in aruba for the first time since Tom's passing on 9/21 for a month stay. if you will be there during this time, and know her (them), she will be attending the bulletin board parties and we are planning a memorial for Tom on his birthday of 10/16 if any of you will be on the island then.

Tom's daughter - Michelle
    Tom & Karen

Next Trip: Jan. 6 - April 7

Aruba since 1979
    hey michelle
    thanks for posting!!!!

your dad is missed.

we will be there in august, so will not be on island for the memorial.

pls tell karen, andrea says hello and hope all of the "henrys" are doing well and feeling a bit better every day.

andrea

Quote Originally Posted by Tom and Karen View Post
    Karen of "tom and karen" will be arriving back in aruba for the first time since Tom's passing on 9/21 for a month stay. if you will be there during this time, and know her (them), she will be attending the bulletin board parties and we are planning a memorial for Tom on his birthday of 10/16 if any of you will be on the island then.

Tom's daughter - Michelle
    Hi Michelle - thanks so much for posting!

My husband, Mike, and I were just talking about Tom and Karen over the weekend....

I will be in Aruba with my girlfriend, Stacy, who Karen has also met several times. The last time we saw them both was last Sept. at our friends wedding on Renaissance Island.

I arrive on Sept. 25 and Stacy arrives on Sept. 29 (both staying until Oct. 5). We would love, love, LOVE to see Karen!

We'll be at the bulletin board parties but please tell Karen to give me a call at any time before then at Amsterdam Manor - I know she also loves that beach so tell her to feel free to stop by and she is more than welcome to share a palapa with us.

Forgot to add....tell her that Gerry & Sue will be there, too, until 9/27 at the Bucuti.
    Last edited by ~Amy~; 07-22-2010 at 09:39 PM.
    ~Amy~ - 35th trip to Aruba: New Years Eve 2017/2018 -- Zihuatanejo, MX: March 2018 -- Ireland: June/July 2018 -- 36th trip to Aruba: Sept. 2018

Michelle,

thanks for the post, would love to have been there to meet your Mom