Aruba Beach

Thread: UFC 124 in Aruba??

UFC 124 in Aruba??

OK, I'll be flying in on December 11. I am a huge GSP fan and can't bear the thought of not watching!

My wife has given me the all-clear to leave her with our 2.5 year old for a few hours to go watch. Anybody 1) know the best place to watch in Aruba and 2) want to meet up?

Quote Originally Posted by smokelaw1 View Post
    Anybody 1) know the best place to watch in Aruba
    Sport's Bars
    Buster's Garage
    Champions at the Marriott Ocean Club

Thanks ArubaLisa! I figured Busters would be the place, as was recommended to me last year. I never did get down there, though. Are you an MMA fan?

Anyone? My wife won't watch with me. Maybe one of the brothers in law will, they'll both be with us this year.

Busters shows all pay per view events including all UFC, Boxing and Wrestling. There will be many UFC fans watching on 12/11 including locals and tourists. The locals are die hard fans. My opinion St. Pierre should have the edge on the main bout but it will be interesting. Sorry I wont be arriving in December until the 12th but you will find many UFC fans to watch with.

Quote Originally Posted by MARK68 View Post
    Busters shows all pay per view events including all UFC, Boxing and Wrestling. There will be many UFC fans watching on 12/11 including locals and tourists. The locals are die hard fans. My opinion St. Pierre should have the edge on the main bout but it will be interesting. Sorry I wont be arriving in December until the 12th but you will find many UFC fans to watch with.
    Fantastic. Glad to hear it. I think GSP might be in for more of a fight than he wants if he tries to outwrestle Kos again (though he'd still win). That said, I hope he stands and strikes with him. As much of a fan of GSP as I am, I dislike Kos, and want to see him get beat up a little...not just beaten.

Thanks for the info. Glad to hear I'll be among real fans!!

Quote Originally Posted by smokelaw1 View Post
    Are you an MMA fan?
    No, sorry. Dd was, but I think she has gotten away from it recently.