Aruba Beach
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Who will be in ARUBA in December???

Arashi Beach, Hyatt, Radisson, Shopping, Flea Market, Downtown, Palm Beach, Everything
    i remember reading that everyone who's in aruba meets on a monday for happy hour. where would that be? i figured if we could, we'd drop by, providing by then we know where we're going, lol.

and karen, your directions definitely cleared everything up (especially the two wendy's). that would have thrown me, lol. thank goodness the island is small.

We are going to meet on Monday Dec. 13th at Busters along with our new Canadian group as well.
    happiness is going to Aruba with your adult kids because they still want to come with their parents

Monday 's happy hour party/get together is at 5pm at Amsterdam Manner at the beach bar next to Passions on Eagle Beach. I will try and make it there on 12/13 and will meet Randi later at Busters.

Mark, it got changed in honour of you being the new owner of Busters for that particular Monday (Dec. 13th). It was discussed earlier on this thread and another one.

Andrea commented on our O Canada thread:
    dec 13 (monday) 5 pm @ BUSTERS an Aruba.com community forum meet and greet happy hour (or 2)

So that will make it easy for you. BB get together and the Canada group will all meet at Busters.
    happiness is going to Aruba with your adult kids because they still want to come with their parents

Quote Originally Posted by gaby View Post
    i remember reading that everyone who's in aruba meets on a monday for happy hour. where would that be? i figured if we could, we'd drop by, providing by then we know where we're going, lol.

Every Monday is the weekly bulletin board party at Amsterdam Manor's beach bar. It starts at 5pm and happy hour is from 5pm-6pm (2 for 1 on all drinks and the sunset is free.)

Photo of Amsterdam Manor's beach bar on Eagle Beach:

~Amy~ - 35th trip to Aruba: New Years Eve 2017/2018 -- Zihuatanejo, MX: March 2018 -- Ireland: June/July 2018 --
    36th trip to Aruba: Sept. 2018

Arashi Beach, Hyatt, Radisson, Shopping, Flea Market, Downtown, Palm Beach, Everything
    thanks Amy. can anyone walk on the property, since it says its an all inclusive.

Aruba since 1979
    anybody can walk onto Amsterdam Manor's property.
    the beach bar, their pool bar and restaurant is open to the public/customers.
    we go to their beach bar and pool bar often at happy hr.

Quote Originally Posted by gaby View Post
    thanks Amy. can anyone walk on the property, since it says its an all inclusive.

Amsterdam Manor is not an all-inclusive resort. They do have an all-inclusive option you can purchase but very few people use it (we stay there every year and never purchase it.)

http://www.amsterdammanor.com/index.html?c=e

In other words, yes, anyone can use their beach bar or their restaurants (Passions and Mango's.)
    ~Amy~ - 35th trip to Aruba: New Years Eve 2017/2018 -- Zihuatanejo, MX: March 2018 -- Ireland: June/July 2018 --
    36th trip to Aruba: Sept. 2018

That's great Randi but I believe in tradition and don't want to offend anyone from other boards or the staff from Amsterdam Manor. Some members stay in the eagle beach area and don't have transportation and samething for people at Palm Beach. I know Andrea and Paul and other members meet friends on Mondays at the BB, I will start at the Manor at 5 and stay for a for a while, the Happy Hour at Busters is 6pm to 8pm. It may mean a longer day of drinking but I will take one for the team, maybe you could start with us at the Manor and if you need transportation I can bring a few in my vehicle. If not I will see you around 6.

Mark you are correct. It was just a passing comment to welcome you to your new business venture. I agree that it is a little too confusing to change the BB regular place.

I will definitely see you over at Busters later on with our Canadian group meeting! You know Canadians and their hockey!!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast