Aruba Beach
Like Tree5Likes
  • 5 Post By charles

Thread: Yesterdays wishes

Yesterdays wishes

It is very clear to me that history can be a brilliant professor. Alas, like so many students, we tend to not pay attention in the class. That said, retrospect can also have its’ benefits. What better way to peek at your life at a time when you could have made a difference. After all, we are constantly living the history we once wrote for ourselves. Oddly – we do this as we write the history we will someday live. Better yet, we are writing tomorrows reality. Better make it good. FOR EXAMPLE:

YOU ONCE: I love Aruba. It’s so clean and not crowded. The sand is pure white and the water has a clarity like no other place on earth. I love it here and shall tell others of my newly found paradise.

YOU NOW: I still love Aruba. So many people have found out about it and they love it here as well. The jet-ski boats have muddied up the sands a bit but that is progress I guess. I love Aruba.

A NEW ARUBA VISITOR TODAY: I love Aruba. It’s so clean and not crowded. The sand is pure white and the water has a clarity like no other place on earth. I love it here and shall tell others of my newly found paradise.

This circle of love for the island comes with a responsibility on all our parts. Past, present and Future.

Class dismissed AND go do your homework (all of us)

Be well
    charles
    THERE ARE PLACES TO SEE - STORIES TO TELL
    IMAGES TO HARNESS - AND MORE STORIES ON caribbean.tv
    be well
    charles

So true Charles!
    Jacki ~ loving Aruba from NJ

Aruba since 1979
    nice

Well said. I loved Aruba "then" and I love Aruba now, maybe even more.