Aruba Beach
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree16Likes

Thread: Aruba's Three Bridges and Black Stone Beach

Aruba since 1979
    that is terrific that it is available by Bully's van

Bully truly is the best and provides his clients a great experience

Quote Originally Posted by hatteras View Post
    Bully took us there in his van back in Feb. This is one of my favorite places in Aruba.

Yes Bully took me there in his van. He got stuck when we were leaving. There was a corner where you had to climb up and there was a lot of sand there. We were having a conversation and he was trying to drive slow because it was kind of bumpy so we got stuck. He could not move front or back. He thought for a moment and gently gave it a little gas in reverse which just moved us an inch. He did that several times and finally was free. So then he had to back up a lot and speed up to take that corner and up the hill.

Yes definetely in a 4x4 unless you are with someone who know where the bad turns are so that you don't get stuck.

Oh I missed that bakery! There was a post about what foods you missed in aruba and I could not think of any except Grouper but I missed the great pestechi and the macaroon cup cakes at that Bright Bakery! MMMMM It's a must to visit that bakery! Bully also took me to some spots were the Balashi nips were ice cold. Nothing like aN ice cold nip beer on a hot day..

Aruba since 1979
    did your mom enjoy the bully island tour ace?

Quote Originally Posted by ace2063 View Post
    Yes Bully took me there in his van. He got stuck when we were leaving. There was a corner where you had to climb up and there was a lot of sand there. We were having a conversation and he was trying to drive slow because it was kind of bumpy so we got stuck. He could not move front or back. He thought for a moment and gently gave it a little gas in reverse which just moved us an inch. He did that several times and finally was free. So then he had to back up a lot and speed up to take that corner and up the hill.

Yes definetely in a 4x4 unless you are with someone who know where the bad turns are so that you don't get stuck.

Yes she did! Bully asked her and he told me that if she didn't enjoy it, he would only charge me half. He wrote her a note and she nodded yes so he was happy to see that. I also liked that at the end of tour Bully dropped me off at The West Deck and told me he would pick me up whenever I was ready. Its so good to have good service.

Black Stone Beach is booked on my list, thanks for showing!

We'll just rent a jeep for the two weeks to see sights like this. Definatly plan to do tours too though (Aruba bob, Kini Kini)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12