Aruba Beach
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: Boca Ketu, his and hers beaches.

Senior Member LeaveTheKidsWithMom's Avatar
    CK, phone coverage is in and out at Conchi but it's good most of the way and there is a big building that looks like a flying saucer about a mile before you get there, I can only assume its full of antennas for mobile phone/data and TV.

Steve we have only went from Andicuri to Diamari, not the other way around, DW made the comment "if you go down you know your not getting up" but I knew we could get out at Diamari. This trip we couldnt get from Rancho Diamari to Boca Ketu, even though we've done it before, I chickened out I was laying back waiting to see someone else do it, then follow but it never happened.

CK1
    Anywhere where I can see the turquoise-blue ocean
    Thanks, LeaveTheKidsWithMom! That's good to know! As I go to Aruba by myself ~ leaving my fur kids with my DH ~ it's great to have cell phone reception at the Arikok park, in case, I get stuck there. I would love to do some exploring there as well, possibly with a jeep. In the past, I had just rented a regular small car and "back then", the roads at Arikok park were not paved. So I stayed out of it. But it would definitely be on my wishlist.

Quote Originally Posted by LeaveTheKidsWithMom View Post
    This trip we couldnt get from Rancho Diamari to Boca Ketu, even though we've done it before, I chickened out I was laying back waiting to see someone else do it, then follow but it never happened.
    There's a fine line between risks / being unsafe.
    Thank you for sharing your experiences. I will try to do the same but I must get there first, and have the energy in the evening to post after.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12