• 2 Post By AndyM
  • 1 Post By Pegmeister
  • 1 Post By Jacki
  • 1 Post By sbatjc
  • 1 Post By Andrea J.
  • 1 Post By kent

Thread: found some old pics...

found some old pics...

Just going through some old pictures and came across these from one of our trips...

found some old pics...-dsc00730.jpgfound some old pics...-dsc00731.jpgfound some old pics...-dsc00733.jpgfound some old pics...-dsc00734.jpg
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails found some old pics...-dsc00732.jpg  

CK1
    Anywhere where I can see the turquoise-blue ocean
    Aww, how gorgeous the Natural Bridge was! Wished I would have seen it like this. My first visit to Aruba was in 2006, it had already collapsed then.

Thanks for sharing.

Nice pics. They bring back fond memories.

I have two pictures of the NB in a single frame. The first picture shows the bridge with wife and daughter sitting on it. The second show the collapsed bridge with wife and daughter standing in front of it, smiling. I captioned it, "The truth about the Natural Bridge"

Nice photos! Kind of gives you the chills seeing the guy stand close to the edge though! Thanks for sharing

Great pictures! We were there just a few weeks before it fell. What an amazing site it was!
    Jacki ~ loving Aruba from NJ

Quote Originally Posted by Pegmeister View Post
    Nice photos! Kind of gives you the chills seeing the guy stand close to the edge though! Thanks for sharing
    That guys is probably yelling at me to not take his picture I am glad to have gotten there a few times before it fell. Our last trip before it fell, my wife wanted to go and I said "we can just go next year and skip it this year..." she has not let me live that down!

Aruba since 1979
    nice photos!!

Nice shots!!! I love it when you have a picture like that. I took one of my cousin sitting on the ground with the twin towers in the back ground.
    Snorkel Mangel Halto, day or night with a waterscooter. Check out our website. E-mail Stuart at arubabob@live.com or call Stuart local: 745-7459 Or visit: www.arubabobsnorkeling.com 50th trip Dec 11, 2017