Aruba Beach
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree35Likes

Thread: I said this would never be shown but changed my mind

Palm Beach, Arashi Beach and Manchebo Beach

Post I said this would never be shown but changed my mind

Was backing up some old memory cards I came across a video of me doing the ice bucket challenge last year. I got called out by someone while I was on vacation so I figured I would use that setting to make one that no one back home could match. This was from about this time 2014 I think.

https://www.facebook.com/10000887866...72595773046364

Visit onehappypodcast.com
    the officially unofficial podcast of the island of Aruba. Tips, tricks and stories about the best place on earth! If you don't listen you are missing out.

CK1
    Anywhere where I can see the turquoise-blue ocean
    Hahaha! Great video! For a great cause!

You rock, Curt!

Quote Originally Posted by burghboy View Post
    Was backing up some old memory cards I came across a video of me doing the ice bucket challenge last year. I got called out by someone while I was on vacation so I figured I would use that setting to make one that no one back home could match. This was from about this time 2014 I think.

https://www.facebook.com/10000887866...72595773046364
    Awesome! Well done!

Thanks. You probably wouldn't be able to tell from the video (or the fact that I do a podcast) but I'm pretty introverted. I remember once saying that would never see the light of day.

the officially unofficial podcast of the island of Aruba. Tips, tricks and stories about the best place on earth! If you don't listen you are missing out.

CK1
    Don't be shy!

Glad you came out of your shell a bit!

Thanks. You probably wouldn't be able to tell from the video (or the fact that I do a podcast) but I'm pretty introverted. I remember once saying that would never see the light of day.
    Aruba is therapeutic for all of us. In your case, it helped you break out of your shell. Introvert indeed!
    Please contact via e-mail at arubarennowner@gmail.com

I'm kind of Jeckyl and Hyde I can go on the Kukoo Kanuku and dance the YMCA on a bar but then go to a happy hour and only talk to the people I came with. Very strange indeed. Trying to fix all of that.

Aruba since 1979
    made my night.

CK1
    I'm kind of Jeckyl and Hyde I can go on the Kukoo Kanuku and dance the YMCA on a bar but then go to a happy hour and only talk to the people I came with. Very strange indeed. Trying to fix all of that.
    Ok, I got the solution: You have to go by yourself to Aruba! That way, you HAVE to talk to "strangers". And even if you are too shy to talk to anyone, they will "get you" ~ in a positive way! "Strangers" will approach you and talk you. They will ask you questions like "is it the first time you are in Aruba" or "where are you from" etc, similar, like you do with your guests during your podcast. But in a very natural, warm, friendly and sweet way! You will discover how beautiful it is to talk to "strangers". And all of a sudden, you will also discover, it does not feel like "strangers" anymore! It will feel like you talk to a good, old friend!

Btw, I just listened to your latest podcast. Yes, the whole 33 minutes! LOL It was a nice interview with Charlere Richardson. She reminded me a bit of a friend. You have a great voice, you are sensitive and you do have a nice approach by listening to your guest and engaging in a nice conversation. Love your laugh and your humor! Well done!

Love it! Can't think of a better place to do the challenge!
    Jacki ~ loving Aruba from NJ

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast