Aruba Beach
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree35Likes

Thread: I said this would never be shown but changed my mind

Great job Curtis! Looking forward to meeting you!

Palm Beach, Arashi Beach and Manchebo Beach
    Quote Originally Posted by WaltVB View Post
    Great job Curtis! Looking forward to meeting you!

won't be long now... week from today
    Last edited by burghboy; 08-31-2015 at 08:17 PM.

Visit onehappypodcast.com
    the officially unofficial podcast of the island of Aruba. Tips, tricks and stories about the best place on earth! If you don't listen you are missing out.

Quote Originally Posted by CK1 View Post
    Ok, I got the solution: You have to go by yourself to Aruba! That way, you HAVE to talk to "strangers". And even if you are too shy to talk to anyone, they will "get you" ~ in a positive way! "Strangers" will approach you and talk you. They will ask you questions like "is it the first time you are in Aruba" or "where are you from" etc, similar, like you do with your guests during your podcast. But in a very natural, warm, friendly and sweet way! You will discover how beautiful it is to talk to "strangers". And all of a sudden, you will also discover, it does not feel like "strangers" anymore! It will feel like you talk to a good, old friend!

Btw, I just listened to your latest podcast. Yes, the whole 33 minutes! LOL It was a nice interview with Charlere Richardson. She reminded me a bit of a friend. You have a great voice, you are sensitive and you do have a nice approach by listening to your guest and engaging in a nice conversation. Love your laugh and your humor! Well done!
    Thank you so much. Love the suggestion of going to Aruba solo. Unfortunately if I do that when I return the locks would be changed and I'd have to find a new place to live lol.

the officially unofficial podcast of the island of Aruba. Tips, tricks and stories about the best place on earth! If you don't listen you are missing out.

Great video. Glad you shared and congrats for your donation.

Great video... made my day as well. My son challenge me or should say "dare" me and I will try most things once and if I like it ... then again
    And I wonder why I was one to get grounded the most.
    Just do what I do.... start a conversation with the person next to you in line... ask them are you a local? I ask a few older gentlemen how long have they been
    on the island and their responds was "every since my mom brought me into the world." 70 something years..
    My mom used to tell me I will talk to Jack the Ripper... heck I bought home all the homeless people to my house to feed them..

CK1
    Anywhere where I can see the turquoise-blue ocean
    Quote Originally Posted by burghboy View Post
    Thank you so much. Love the suggestion of going to Aruba solo. Unfortunately if I do that when I return the locks would be changed and I'd have to find a new place to live lol.
    WOW! Gulp! lol

I hope you have the chance ~ and take it! ~ to talk to many people while you are in Aruba.

Btw, I listened last night to another interview of your podcast, it was the interview with Cheryl Talcof. I loved, loved, LOVED it!
    The interview was very interesting. But the amazing part was that she remained me so much of a close friend who lives in Aruba since many years as well, they both have almost the same voice, the same way of talking, the same humor (loved the part about the grout! LOL) and the same way how they pronounce "Aruba"!

Now, I'm "home-sick"! I want to go to Aruba, too!

Awesome

Quote Originally Posted by CK1 View Post
    WOW! Gulp! lol

I hope you have the chance ~ and take it! ~ to talk to many people while you are in Aruba.

Btw, I listened last night to another interview of your podcast, it was the interview with Cheryl Talcof. I loved, loved, LOVED it!
    The interview was very interesting. But the amazing part was that she remained me so much of a close friend who lives in Aruba since many years as well, they both have almost the same voice, the same way of talking, the same humor (loved the part about the grout! LOL) and the same way how they pronounce "Aruba"!

Now, I'm "home-sick"! I want to go to Aruba, too!
    Thank you so much. I should be meeting Cheryl while I'm down there. She seems like a very cool and laid back lady that has really embraced the island vibe. I have really learned to appreciate that New England accent. Love the way they say Aruba.

CK1
    Anywhere where I can see the turquoise-blue ocean
    Quote Originally Posted by burghboy View Post
    Thank you so much. I should be meeting Cheryl while I'm down there. She seems like a very cool and laid back lady that has really embraced the island vibe. I have really learned to appreciate that New England accent. Love the way they say Aruba.
    You are most welcome! How fabulous that you will meet Cheryl! See seems very knowledgeable and knows probably many stories to tell about island life and all the experiences she made. She seems cool and lots of fun to be around! And she loves animals!

Have lots of fun! And if you are not too busy, drop by this forum and say Hi!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12