Aruba Beach
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: MEMBER's SCUBA PHOTOS

MEMBER's SCUBA PHOTOS

Here are some pics from my last visit. Kent
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails MEMBER's SCUBA PHOTOS-p3170196.jpg   MEMBER's SCUBA PHOTOS-p6290090.jpg   MEMBER's SCUBA PHOTOS-p7030175.jpg   MEMBER's SCUBA PHOTOS-p7240026.jpg  

MEMBER's SCUBA PHOTOS-p7270039.jpg  
    Snorkel Mangel Halto, day or night with a waterscooter. Check out our website. E-mail Stuart at arubabob@live.com or call Stuart local: 745-7459 Or visit: www.arubabobsnorkeling.com 50th trip Dec 11, 2017

Smile

Here are a few more shots.They were taken at Baby beach and Mangel Halto.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails MEMBER's SCUBA PHOTOS-p7270056.jpg   MEMBER's SCUBA PHOTOS-p8040004.jpg   MEMBER's SCUBA PHOTOS-p8040013.jpg   MEMBER's SCUBA PHOTOS-p8040050.jpg  

MEMBER's SCUBA PHOTOS-photo.jpg  
    Snorkel Mangel Halto, day or night with a waterscooter. Check out our website. E-mail Stuart at arubabob@live.com or call Stuart local: 745-7459 Or visit: www.arubabobsnorkeling.com 50th trip Dec 11, 2017

If you notice the turtle behind me in the one photo. Its hard to see if you arent looking.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails MEMBER's SCUBA PHOTOS-p7270074.jpg   MEMBER's SCUBA PHOTOS-p7270082.jpg  

Smile

I promise that this will be the last one. When it comes to pictures, I go crazy so I have to shut myself down.
    I guess I have a little story to tell. We have 5 children in our family and when we graduated high school, my Dad left us spen some of our graduation money. My 4 siblings all wore glasses and wanted contacts. I was the only one without glasses so I bought a very nice camera and it all took off from there. It is a very special hobby of mine now.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails MEMBER's SCUBA PHOTOS-p6290027.jpg   MEMBER's SCUBA PHOTOS-p7030001.jpg   MEMBER's SCUBA PHOTOS-p7030072.jpg   MEMBER's SCUBA PHOTOS-p8030026.jpg  

MEMBER's SCUBA PHOTOS-p7030086.jpg  

Aruba since 1979
    kent ....since these are scuba photos i am going to create their own thread and move them.
    these photos of Kent's are not his snorkel business photos
    these are his SCUBA personal photos.

Smile

Thank You!

Kent where was the picture taken of the cross.I have done alot of dives in Aruba and never saw that.Your pictures are great.
    Danny

Smile

Hey DannyO, The cross is on the Baby Beach dive. There is always a very strong current there but we take our waterscooters to help with that dive. You shoot out between the rocks where everyone is snorkeling and you shoot straight out into the very rough waters. After a 10 or 15 minute scooter ride, we drop down to the wreef and take a right. When you see 2 big phone lines coming from Venezuala, thats where you turn right and follow them in and you come out of the water in the back of Jads diving store. When you come to the cables, you have to go straight for about 3 to 5 minutes and then you will see the cross under the water in about 70 feet. They said the guys that run the big cables done that. Its very cool but you really need to dive with some dive company to see it. I have never see so strong of currents like that dive. most of the time its in your favor but you have to get out there first. I am happy for my bladefish waterscooter. Kent

Aruba since 1979
    i am glad that kent mentioned about the very bad current out thru the rock opening at baby beach.
    doing SCUBA there is treacherous.

Quote Originally Posted by kent View Post
    Hey DannyO, The cross is on the Baby Beach dive. There is always a very strong current there but we take our waterscooters to help with that dive. You shoot out between the rocks where everyone is snorkeling and you shoot straight out into the very rough waters. After a 10 or 15 minute scooter ride, we drop down to the wreef and take a right. When you see 2 big phone lines coming from Venezuala, thats where you turn right and follow them in and you come out of the water in the back of Jads diving store. When you come to the cables, you have to go straight for about 3 to 5 minutes and then you will see the cross under the water in about 70 feet. They said the guys that run the big cables done that. Its very cool but you really need to dive with some dive company to see it. I have never see so strong of currents like that dive. most of the time its in your favor but you have to get out there first. I am happy for my bladefish waterscooter. Kent

Thanks Kent,drift dives on Aruba are great .Ive done a few.
    Danny

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast