Aruba Beach
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By schexc

Thread: Retagger's lunch @ West Deck

Retagger's lunch @ West Deck

My wife and I had a great lunch today at West Deck. The parking area was packed so we thought the place would be packed but only about 8 people eating lunch. Our waiter said that many local workers park here because they don't want to have to pay for parking in the center of town- so they park here and walk to work.

We started with a bucket of Balishi (6 small bottles) for $20.00. The beers were ice cold. My wife had the fish sandwich with a side of potatoe salad and I had a burger with sweet potato fries. Both dishes were excellent! The overall experience here is tropical with soft beach music in the background. The total bill was $59.00 which includes a 15% service charge. We would and will return. Here are a few photos of our food and a view from the deck showing the fishing boats.

Retagger's  lunch @ West Deck-image.jpgRetagger's  lunch @ West Deck-image.jpgRetagger's  lunch @ West Deck-image.jpg

In case anyone was wondering, the second boat from the left in the third picture is for sale. I don't own it or know who does, but I thought I would toss that in David, your meal looks wonderful. We really like the West Deck as our first stop on arrival in Aruba. Thanks for sharing!

Thanks for letting us know how everything was, I keep saying we have to go there but haven't made it yet. We will for sure on our November trip...nothing like cold Balashis to wash down a good fish sandwich !!!!
    ARUBA....HOME AWAY FROM HOME

I I wish it was a little bit longer and better equipped, so that I could claim it as a residence

Forgot to mention that we love the West Deck. It's a must stop every trip.

Quote Originally Posted by WaltVB View Post
    In case anyone was wondering, the second boat from the left in the third picture is for sale. I don't own it or know who does, but I thought I would toss that in David, your meal looks wonderful. We really like the West Deck as our first stop on arrival in Aruba. Thanks for sharing!
    TRIP 15 OCTOBER 2018

OUR COUPLE'S RETREAT. THE PEARL CONDO HOTEL AT EAGLE BEACH. CONDO ACCOMMODATES TWO ADULTS. YOU MUST REQUEST UNIT #8. https://photos.app.goo.gl/lRquP1F4VtxyZhR42 RENTING DIRECTLY THROUGH http://www.thepearlaruba.com/.