Aruba Beach
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By SanNic44

Thread: Sunday BBQ Video

Sunday BBQ Video

Here's a look at Sunday BBQ at my favorite joint for this. It's a Chinese Bar/Restaurant in Paradera called "Lady Face," but at the moment they have the sign down. At any rate, just follow the smoke and you'll find this place. The video takes you through the whole process of paying, getting your food, and so forth.

When I made this video, it was take out. Now, you can eat inside at the bar, which is what I always do, and they'll bring the food to you, but you'll need some various language skills to get that message across that you're going to eat inside.

This video was made with my iPhone. Going to update it soon because the food has actually improved and I've had tons of fun here learning some Chinese while packing in the chow.
    Aruba's Novelist in Residence (sometimes)

West Deck in the afternoon
    That BBQ looks fabulous! One of our goals this trip is to try a local lesser known spot. Your videos give us some ideas. Thanks

We watched this video when it first posted and we're definitely going to try to find this place when we're on the island in early November. We've been to Fermin's, another one of your videos, numerous times, as we really enjoy the local fare away from the tourist traps. We really appreciate your efforts.

Arashi Beach, Malmok Beach, Eagle Beach.
    Love your videos!
    I tried Casa Vieja a few years ago after seeing your video. In fact it became a ritual where I would land in Aruba at noon and head straight to casa vieja for a bandeja Paisa..
    Back to Aruba in