Aruba Beach
Results 1 to 9 of 9
Like Tree20Likes
  • 8 Post By MAZOO-2
  • 1 Post By ~Amy~
  • 4 Post By AndyM
  • 1 Post By ~Amy~
  • 1 Post By AndyM
  • 1 Post By DiviDiviFan
  • 3 Post By Jacki
  • 1 Post By MAZOO-2

Thread: The Tree on Eagle Beach

  1. #1
    Senior Member MAZOO-2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Lighthouse, Tiera Del Sol, Palm Beach, Baby Beach
    Posts
    184

    The Tree on Eagle Beach

    Sort of a hijack thread from a few weeks ago. Anybody else have their picture taken at "the Tree" for wedding, vow renewal, memory, etc. Saw Jackies picture, so this prompted the question. Here's ours from our 40th 3 years ago.
    The Tree on Eagle Beach-40th-tree.jpg

  2. #2
    Aruba since 1979
    Moderator
    Andrea J.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    29,889
    NICE, a lovely couple.

    Please ask mrs mazoo where she got her dress.
    i love it


    Quote Originally Posted by MAZOO-2 View Post
    Sort of a hijack thread from a few weeks ago. Anybody else have their picture taken at "the Tree" for wedding, vow renewal, memory, etc. Saw Jackies picture, so this prompted the question. Here's ours from our 40th 3 years ago.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	40th at tree.jpg 
Views:	300 
Size:	97.5 KB 
ID:	4835

  3. #3
    Senior Member ~Amy~'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    2,684
    I have this one in a frame in our dining room - it was taken in 2005 and has always been a favorite. But I do need one of my husband and I together by the tree. Next trip......
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails The Tree on Eagle Beach-18.jpg  
    ~Amy~ - 35th trip to Aruba: New Years Eve 2017/2018 -- Zihuatanejo, MX: March 2018 -- Ireland: June/July 2018 --
    36th trip to Aruba: Sept. 2018





  4. #4
    Senior Member AndyM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Paradise Beach Villas Eagle Beach
    Posts
    1,276
    No photos with people but I do have several without as you can see from my avatar.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails The Tree on Eagle Beach-thumb_divi-tree-08_1024.jpg  

  5. #5
    Senior Member ~Amy~'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    2,684
    Quote Originally Posted by AndyM View Post
    No photos with people but I do have several without as you can see from my avatar.
    I have a ton of the photos like that but I don't have any with the crashing waves. Very nice! I usually take them early in the morning when no one is around and the water is still too quiet.

    This is my favorite one that I took. Got it just right so that the palms made a "frame" around the tree when they were blowing in the wind. Took it from Amsterdam Manor's Upper Deck Bar above the pool area.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails The Tree on Eagle Beach-15.jpg  
    ~Amy~ - 35th trip to Aruba: New Years Eve 2017/2018 -- Zihuatanejo, MX: March 2018 -- Ireland: June/July 2018 --
    36th trip to Aruba: Sept. 2018





  6. #6
    Senior Member AndyM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Paradise Beach Villas Eagle Beach
    Posts
    1,276
    Quote Originally Posted by ~Amy~ View Post
    I have a ton of the photos like that but I don't have any with the crashing waves. Very nice! I usually take them early in the morning when no one is around and the water is still too quiet.

    This is my favorite one that I took. Got it just right so that the palms made a "frame" around the tree when they were blowing in the wind. Took it from Amsterdam Manor's Upper Deck Bar above the pool area.
    Nice photo Amy. I caught the crashing surf during the day. Some family and I walked over (from Paradise Beach Villas) and I took a bunch of photos to end up with the few worth saving.

  7. #7
    Senior Member DiviDiviFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Pelican Pier at sunset with a bucket of Brights! Sunsets at Bunker Bar LG Smith Steakhouse, Paddock
    Posts
    1,823
    Beautiful picture! Looks like you two must have gotten married very, very young you both look great!


    Quote Originally Posted by MAZOO-2 View Post
    Sort of a hijack thread from a few weeks ago. Anybody else have their picture taken at "the Tree" for wedding, vow renewal, memory, etc. Saw Jackies picture, so this prompted the question. Here's ours from our 40th 3 years ago.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	40th at tree.jpg 
Views:	300 
Size:	97.5 KB 
ID:	4835

  8. #8
    Super Moderator Jacki's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    5,841
    Of course this is one of my favorite pics ever: The Tree on Eagle Beach-kids.jpg

    And then there is us: The Tree on Eagle Beach-sunset.jpg
    Jacki ~ loving Aruba from NJ

  9. #9
    Senior Member MAZOO-2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Lighthouse, Tiera Del Sol, Palm Beach, Baby Beach
    Posts
    184
    Quote Originally Posted by DiviDiviFan View Post
    Beautiful picture! Looks like you two must have gotten married very, very young you both look great!
    First best wishes for your hubbie. I was 23 and wife was 21 1/2 when we married. Times were different back then. I think we were all a little more mature for our ages back then as compared to now.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO