• 1 Post By ~Amy~
  • 1 Post By AndyM
  • 1 Post By DiviDiviFan
  • 3 Post By Jacki
  • 1 Post By MAZOO-2

Thread: The Tree on Eagle Beach

Lighthouse, Tiera Del Sol, Palm Beach, Baby Beach

The Tree on Eagle Beach

Sort of a hijack thread from a few weeks ago. Anybody else have their picture taken at "the Tree" for wedding, vow renewal, memory, etc. Saw Jackies picture, so this prompted the question. Here's ours from our 40th 3 years ago.
    The Tree on Eagle Beach-40th-tree.jpg

Aruba since 1979
    NICE, a lovely couple.

Please ask mrs mazoo where she got her dress.
    i love it

Quote Originally Posted by MAZOO-2 View Post
    Sort of a hijack thread from a few weeks ago. Anybody else have their picture taken at "the Tree" for wedding, vow renewal, memory, etc. Saw Jackies picture, so this prompted the question. Here's ours from our 40th 3 years ago.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	40th at tree.jpg 
Views:	300 
Size:	97.5 KB 
ID:	4835

I have this one in a frame in our dining room - it was taken in 2005 and has always been a favorite. But I do need one of my husband and I together by the tree. Next trip......
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails The Tree on Eagle Beach-18.jpg  
    ~Amy~ - 35th trip to Aruba: New Years Eve 2017/2018 -- Zihuatanejo, MX: March 2018 -- Ireland: June/July 2018 --
    36th trip to Aruba: Sept. 2018

No photos with people but I do have several without as you can see from my avatar.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails The Tree on Eagle Beach-thumb_divi-tree-08_1024.jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by AndyM View Post
    No photos with people but I do have several without as you can see from my avatar.
    I have a ton of the photos like that but I don't have any with the crashing waves. Very nice! I usually take them early in the morning when no one is around and the water is still too quiet.

This is my favorite one that I took. Got it just right so that the palms made a "frame" around the tree when they were blowing in the wind. Took it from Amsterdam Manor's Upper Deck Bar above the pool area.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails The Tree on Eagle Beach-15.jpg  
    ~Amy~ - 35th trip to Aruba: New Years Eve 2017/2018 -- Zihuatanejo, MX: March 2018 -- Ireland: June/July 2018 --
    36th trip to Aruba: Sept. 2018

Quote Originally Posted by ~Amy~ View Post
    I have a ton of the photos like that but I don't have any with the crashing waves. Very nice! I usually take them early in the morning when no one is around and the water is still too quiet.

This is my favorite one that I took. Got it just right so that the palms made a "frame" around the tree when they were blowing in the wind. Took it from Amsterdam Manor's Upper Deck Bar above the pool area.
    Nice photo Amy. I caught the crashing surf during the day. Some family and I walked over (from Paradise Beach Villas) and I took a bunch of photos to end up with the few worth saving.

Pelican Pier at sunset with a bucket of Brights! Sunsets at Bunker Bar LG Smith Steakhouse, Paddock
    Beautiful picture! Looks like you two must have gotten married very, very young you both look great!

Quote Originally Posted by MAZOO-2 View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	40th at tree.jpg 
Views:	300 
Size:	97.5 KB 
ID:	4835

Of course this is one of my favorite pics ever: The Tree on Eagle Beach-kids.jpg

And then there is us: The Tree on Eagle Beach-sunset.jpg
    Jacki ~ loving Aruba from NJ

Lighthouse, Tiera Del Sol, Palm Beach, Baby Beach
    Quote Originally Posted by DiviDiviFan View Post
    Beautiful picture! Looks like you two must have gotten married very, very young you both look great!
    First best wishes for your hubbie. I was 23 and wife was 21 1/2 when we married. Times were different back then. I think we were all a little more mature for our ages back then as compared to now.