Aruba Beach
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By act1966

Thread: bed linens, towels, and light bulbs

bed linens, towels, and light bulbs

Could anyone tell me which store(s) on Aruba offers decent bed linens, towels, and energy saving light bulbs the cheapest? Also we're looking to purchase stand alone lamps, a lot of the apartments seem to have very little lighting included with it. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by starrymoon View Post
    Could anyone tell me which store(s) on Aruba offers decent bed linens, towels, and energy saving light bulbs the cheapest? Also we're looking to purchase stand alone lamps, a lot of the apartments seem to have very little lighting included with it. Thanks!
    Good linens and towels are nonexistent... We bring them from home - having said that, it also depends on what you consider "good" towels and linens.

LED lightbulbs are just starting to take hold in Aruba. PriceSmart and Kooyman offer pretty good selection and price.

Ok let me revise, which store offers regular bed linens and towels the cheapest? Thanks!

We bringing bed linen and towels from home ( USA), too.
    As for LED lights and stand alone lamps, check Lucky Electrical. They have big variety of lamps and energy saving bulbs.

Lucky Electricals
    Ponton 82,
    Oranjestad P O Box 293
    Aruba
    ph: +297-5826811
    fax: +297-5833617

https://www.google.com/maps/place/Lu...18!4d-70.03031

Ok let me revise, which store offers regular bed linens and towels the cheapest? Thanks!
    Pricesmart.......sometimes....not always