Aruba Beach
Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By act1966
  • 1 Post By Tracey L

Thread: Best Property Managers / Security Companies

Best Property Managers / Security Companies

I thought I saw a property manager thread before but I can't seem to find it again. I'm looking for a property manager to help manage my future property purchases or a good property security monitoring company. Does anyone have a property manager that they've used or is currently using and can highly recommend? The same goes for security companies. If so, please post a reply or pm me. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by starrymoon View Post
    I thought I saw a property manager thread before but I can't seem to find it again. I'm looking for a property manager to help manage my future property purchases or a good property security monitoring company. Does anyone have a property manager that they've used or is currently using and can highly recommend? The same goes for security companies. If so, please post a reply or pm me. Thanks!
    Here's the thread:

Recommendations for a Property Manager

Arashi Beach, Baby Beach, San Nicholas, Oranjestad, Noord.. Basically the whole dang island!
    Starrymoon,

There are quite a few different management companies on island. A lot depends on what you actually want. Some do short term rental management, some do property management only when you don't rent your house out, some do sales, rentals, property management, etc.. I think you should really look for specifics and ask a lot of questions... Best of Luck and let us know if we can assist you...
    Ed and Liz Ginocchio Golden Reef Hospitality - Your Aruba Dream Mgmt. Rental Vacation Homes
    We manage your home just like it was our own! www.myarubadreamvilla.com

I'm looking more for a reliable property management company that will just inspect the inside/outside doors and windows of the home weekly when it's not in use, make sure there are no unwanted visitors living there/notify me and the police if there is, provide inspection reports to me, and forward the house mail to me for a reasonable monthly fee.

Aruba since 1979
    good luck starry.
    my husband and i are retired and live in a golf community in w. central florida.
    we do exactly as what you are looking for, for the snowbird neighbors on either side of us.

I'm looking more for a reliable property management company that will just inspect the inside/outside doors and windows of the home weekly when it's not in use, make sure there are no unwanted visitors living there/notify me and the police if there is, provide inspection reports to me, and forward the house mail to me for a reasonable monthly fee.

Arashi Beach, Baby Beach, San Nicholas, Oranjestad, Noord.. Basically the whole dang island!
    We've been coming to Aruba for a long time.. .and when we bought our properties, we looked into property managers on island... none of them really did what I wanted, so we decided to do it ourselves.
    Last edited by EdandLiz; 05-10-2016 at 12:36 PM. Reason: removal requests

Andrea....

Too bad you are not in SE FL... we are going to be renting our home out in FL (Port St. Lucie) from December - April... that is "Season" there. PSL is the Spring Training Home of the NY Mets.... LOL.... We are heading home soon to get the house ready.... hopefully we can find a good property manager... I'm a bit anal retentive..LOL.. and I'm very particular.... Hahaha....

Quote Originally Posted by Andrea J. View Post
    good luck starry.
    my husband and i are retired and live in a golf community in w. central florida.
    we do exactly as what you are looking for, for the snowbird neighbors on either side of us.
    Ed and Liz Ginocchio Golden Reef Hospitality - Your Aruba Dream Mgmt. Rental Vacation Homes
    We manage your home just like it was our own! www.myarubadreamvilla.com

Aruba since 1979
    starrymoon i recommend that you privte message edandliz i know that they charge an incredibly reasonable amount to do probably just what you expect.

I use Aruba living today ..For our house Julie is very good if overworked ..But I do trust them that's the important thing .
    I did find and do find it hard to let go, As its our Home as well, but trust is a big thing with us.
    we do have cameras , linked to my IPAD in the UK .so that's a bonus. When you have gotten used to not watching them all the time,
    ( especially. When they where new )
    .I don't mean that I look when the house is rented ,of course not .its just added security ,plus smart systems .

Hello,
    I am new to this forum but I have owned a home in Aruba for five years. I can relate to all the stories about variuos property managers in Aruba. My husband & I just assumed that we had the "best of the worst" so to speak. But everytime we would come down, we found we were spending all our time repairing what we thought we were paying our property manager to do. We would always have to be making the calls to the gardner, pool company etc getting them to come give us the services we were paying for. I finally saw a post on this board by another property manager, and after phone calls & emails we made the decision to give them a try. What I liked originally was that she listened as well as gave us knowledge. We met them this last trip & made the switch. Let me say that it has been alittle over a month and she has done an amazing job. We already have 15 weeks rented out. All the little time consuming jobs which took up our time is being addressed. Overall the feeling of having someone who actually likes their job & is not too overwhelmed to handle it. Trust me when I say we have seen it all & have experienced the highs & lows of owning a home on an island. This is the first time we have felt encouragement. We cant thank Liz & Ed Ginocchio from Golden Reef Hospitality enough for the peace of mind they have given us. They have been treating our home like their own. We look forward to this coming year.