Aruba Beach
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Blue or Azure Residences

Blue or Azure Residences

Hi!

Id appreciate any comments, feedback or experiences that people have had with Blue or Azur.

Thanks!

owning or renting?

We looked there when we were looking to buy our condo. The views are spectacular! The beach is tiny, really tiny. We looked at two bedroom units which are about 1000-1100 sq. feet. Very modern design. Nice pools overlooking the ocean. Owner's closets are outside of the condo, which is great for chairs, but not for items as an owner, you'd want to keep while you are not there, such as clothing. It is gated and backs the Bubali Bird Sanctuary. They are building an Embassy Suites next to the Blue. I don't know what beach they will be using.

Anyone worried about buying at azure or harbor house? With the construction companie being mainly located in Venezuela? It is a lot of money to put out and if something where to happen and the company closes.

Welcome to the Aruba.com Community Forum Nick!

Are you looking into Azure?
    Jacki ~ loving Aruba from NJ

Aruba since 1979
    welcome!

are azure and harbor house owned by the same folks?

Quote Originally Posted by Nick80 View Post
    Anyone worried about buying at azure or harbor house? With the construction companie being mainly located in Venezuela? It is a lot of money to put out and if something where to happen and the company closes.

The same company built Blue and Oceania.

Its the same we went last week and may get a unit just want to make sure I dont pay a company a bunch of money and it closes shop on us. Harbor house I would say would be the first project I would see that construction would stop or slow.

Quote Originally Posted by Andrea J. View Post
    are azure and harbor house owned by the same folks?
    I just checked both sites and they are the same company.

We just purchased at Azure and are very happy with the project and especially the level of professionalism that we encountered with the developers and the sales staff. I have dealt with many companies in dozens of countries throughout my career and have rarely met a company that is so professional and meticulous in their procedures.

The fact that the developers are of Venezuelan origin did not concern me.
    The developments are owned by PGM Condobuilders N.V an Aruban company.
    The properies are in Aruba, I’m sure that their financing is with Aruban banks and the sales agreements are governed by Aruban law.

As Robin mentioned, the developers of Azure and Harbour House are the same developers as Blue and Oceania which are two very successful and respectable properties.

Frankly, I’d be more worried about dealing with some of the Coming Soon! developers.

- John

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast