Aruba Beach
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Electronic Delivery of Utility and Cable Invoices

Electronic Delivery of Utility and Cable Invoices

Can anyone tell me what bills are available either online or through email? We can't get property tax electronically, it seems. Just wondering about gas, water, hydro, SETAR etc.

Thanks!

Aruba since 1979
    act.....i will forward your request to forum member and resident SUGAR
    Quote Originally Posted by act1966 View Post
    Can anyone tell me what bills are available either online or through email? We can't get property tax electronically, it seems. Just wondering about gas, water, hydro, SETAR etc.

Thanks!

I pay all of my Aruba bills online from my CMB account. That includes property tax, property insurance, water, cable/internet, alarm, garbage pickup and water. I don't know what "Hydro" is. I can view all bills online except for property tax ,and insurance but I have my bills sent to me back in the U.S.A.

I wish I was having the same issues you are having......need to figure out how to !!!
    ARUBA....HOME AWAY FROM HOME

Quote Originally Posted by Retagger View Post
    I pay all of my Aruba bills online from my CMB account. That includes property tax, property insurance, water, cable/internet, alarm, garbage pickup and water. I don't know what "Hydro" is. I can view all bills online except for property tax ,and insurance but I have my bills sent to me back in the U.S.A.
    Hydro = electric

I wasn't concerned about payment - everybody seems capable of taking our money (LOL). I just wanted to know which companies send out electronic notifications of payment due.

Thanks.

I receive electronic notifications of payment due from Ecotech (garbage company), SmartSystem (alarm company), Elmar (electric company) and Setar (cable & internet).

The payment due of the others can be viewed on their websites. You can also have a "Standing Order" with the major companies in which the amount can be automatically deducted from your bank account. (I do this on several bills).

Quote Originally Posted by Retagger View Post
    I receive electronic notifications of payment due from Ecotech (garbage company), SmartSystem (alarm company), Elmar (electric company) and Setar (cable & internet).

The payment due of the others can be viewed on their websites. You can also have a "Standing Order" with the major companies in which the amount can be automatically deducted from your bank account. (I do this on several bills).
    Thanks, Retagger - do any of them have a direct bill to credit card (as opposed to bank account)?

I just checked the Elmar website and they do not accept credit cards or debit cards for payment. Not sure about the others.

According to WEB's website, (water service), they also don't accept credit cards or debit cards for payment.

David,

Can you tell me where to access the property tax payment on line? I would like to take care of this as they send the paper bills out so late that I have to have our property manager take care of this most years. So please give me a lesson in the process so that I can take care of this myself.

Kevin

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast