Aruba Beach
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Electronic Delivery of Utility and Cable Invoices

Quote Originally Posted by hineskl View Post
    David,

Can you tell me where to access the property tax payment on line? I would like to take care of this as they send the paper bills out so late that I have to have our property manager take care of this most years. So please give me a lesson in the process so that I can take care of this myself.

Kevin
    Last time I checked, the property tax bills were not available online. I was also told the agency is late in getting the bills out this year.

Hello Kevin,

Property taxes are not available online. However, once I receive my bill (paper bill) via snail mail to my house in the United States, I pay the bill via my CMB online account. I hope this helps.

David,

I have the bill now. Not in English. I cannot find account information on the bill as to how to set up the payment through our Aruba Bank checking account. Do you have account info for the tax department? I emailed them, but am not confident that they will reply. May just have to do this while we are in Aruba in November.

Kevin

Quote Originally Posted by Retagger View Post
    Hello Kevin,

Property taxes are not available online. However, once I receive my bill (paper bill) via snail mail to my house in the United States, I pay the bill via my CMB online account. I hope this helps.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12