Aruba Beach
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Like Tree26Likes

Thread: Hoping to buy in Aruba

We arrived yesterday with probably 200 lbs of luggage. We make settlement on Tuesday and we are so excited. We spoke to Nick at the Ford dealer about purchasing a car when we come back in early January. We will get an Ecosport which in a low end crossover/SUV that is not available in the US yet but is here. I'm really short and I like to sit higher than a car. We're looking for some other things too. Can't wait to own a little piece of this beautiful island

Aruba since 1979
    wonderful!!!

Quote Originally Posted by robin View Post
    We arrived yesterday with probably 200 lbs of luggage. We make settlement on Tuesday and we are so excited. We spoke to Nick at the Ford dealer about purchasing a car when we come back in early January. We will get an Ecosport which in a low end crossover/SUV that is not available in the US yet but is here. I'm really short and I like to sit higher than a car. We're looking for some other things too. Can't wait to own a little piece of this beautiful island

Hoping to buy in Aruba-img_7553.jpgWe made settlement this morning! So excited to be able to wake up to this tomorrow morning! The picture does not do the view justice. It is much better in person.

I think the view is amazing. I was looking at your new "home" when I was there in Feb and the property looks amazing! I love how you cant get in unless you belong.

Quote Originally Posted by robin View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_7553.jpg 
Views:	178 
Size:	93.9 KB 
ID:	5903We made settlement this morning! So excited to be able to wake up to this tomorrow morning! The picture does not do the view justice. It is much better in person.

Thank you!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234