Aruba Beach
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree23Likes

Thread: House Hunters International Coming To Aruba

House Hunters International Coming To Aruba

The moment is almost here! October 10th, 2016 at 10:30 pm Eastern (replayed at 1:30 am) on HGTV, David and Brenda will make their appearance on House Hunters International. Here is the promo bit that they have posted on the HGTV website:

Beach Bar in Paradise
    When Brenda and David met online, it was love at first sight, and when he told her he wanted to move to the Caribbean and open a beach bar, she was on board. While David and Brenda share the same dream to live in Aruba their similarities end there. Brenda is committed to helping David achieve his lifelong dream, but he's been building up to this moment for years so he wants to go big in Aruba. Brenda feels they should simplify their lifestyle and downsize so they can save up to sta
    rt their new business, but they will have a tough time finding a home that lives up to David's expectations on Brenda's budget.

Seems like forever since we have taped the show but we're excited to watch on the "big screen" on the 10th. It's going to be one heck of a viewing party over here.

David and Brenda

I just programmed this on my DVR and I can't wait to see the show!!!
    It will be nice to see the sunshine on my TV also as the warm temperatures are beginning to disappear here in New York.

DVR Set!
    Jacki ~ loving Aruba from NJ

Aruba since 1979
    I am interested to know about the "beach bar" plan?

our dvr is set as well.
    Happy Holidays to you and yours!

I am up at that time and usually watch house hunters before the 11 pm news..
    Looking forward to it.

We've got the DVR set. We're going to download it to our iPad and watch it on the plane, as we leave in the early morning for the island. Kind of a preview of our destination before landing, which only adds to the excitement. Now if Delta just served Balashi.

The excitement if building for everyone here in Buffalo as we have the viewing party all set on Monday. I have bowling on Monday so the viewing party is right at the alley's. Pizza and wings are on tap with Monday Night Football taking a back seat to us for one week. Can't wait to see what six days of taping turns into on television.

Wow! Six days down to 24 minutes!
    Jacki ~ loving Aruba from NJ

Got the DVR set, but will not get to watch until the 14th... I'm sure you are very excited.

As usual, we in Canada will have to wait to see it.
    happiness is going to Aruba with your adult kids because they still want to come with their parents

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast