Aruba Beach
Like Tree5Likes
  • 1 Post By TiffanyTousant
  • 3 Post By act1966
  • 1 Post By act1966

Thread: Joining the owners club & shout-out to Mrs. Liz G

Joining the owners club & shout-out to Mrs. Liz G

Earlier this week my husband and I decided to purchase a home in Aruba. We went house hunting last month when while were in Aruba. With the guidance of Mrs. Liz, we decided to go for it. Our plan is to visit during the summer months since my husband is a teacher/football coach and rent out the rest of the year, with support of Aruba Dream Villas Property Management. We would probably come for Thanksgiving week but his football team is usually in the play-offs so they have games on that Friday or Saturday after Thanksgiving!

I’m so excited about this venture, it consumes my thoughts all day! From the ideas of how to keep the house decorated, renovations, just living life in Aruba 2 months out the year and my kids (7 yrs old and 6 months) just being at the beach and enriching themselves in the culture. I haven’t told my 7 year old yet, I’ll just wait until we get to Aruba this summer.

I have only disclosed to my two best friends and very close cousin. My cousin is an attorney and is very supportive of this decision…. which was shocking because when I need some advice, she forgets we’re cousins and wants to counsel me as one of her clients. Although I can’t stand that about her, she keeps me in perspective J My best friends are kinda on the fence because of the unknowns but they support me. We haven’t told our parents yet but I’m sure they will support us because we’ve made good life decisions, college, career, etc. We will tell them when we close.

Speaking of announcements, how did you announce to family and friends that you bought a home in Aruba?

** Shout out to Mrs. Liz Ginocchio, she’s awesome**

Congratulations!! Please feel free to come here and tell us all about it step by step! I am so interested to hear these experiences!
    Jacki ~ loving Aruba from NJ

Aruba since 1979
    excellent news tiffany!
    as jacki says please keep us abreast of the whole process.

Quote Originally Posted by TiffanyTousant View Post
    Speaking of announcements, how did you announce to family and friends that you bought a home in Aruba?
    We appeared on an HGTV show.

Congratulations. You will be very happy with your new home. It will be a new fun experience for your family. Enjoy.

Show off, but you two deserve it. It was a great show!

Quote Originally Posted by act1966 View Post
    We appeared on an HGTV show.

OUR COUPLE'S RETREAT. THE PEARL CONDO HOTEL AT EAGLE BEACH. CONDO ACCOMMODATES TWO ADULTS. YOU MUST REQUEST UNIT #8. https://photos.app.goo.gl/lRquP1F4VtxyZhR42 RENTING DIRECTLY THROUGH http://www.thepearlaruba.com/.

Congratulations! Welcome to the club!

Quote Originally Posted by TiffanyTousant View Post
    Earlier this week my husband and I decided to purchase a home in Aruba. We went house hunting last month when while were in Aruba. With the guidance of Mrs. Liz, we decided to go for it. Our plan is to visit during the summer months since my husband is a teacher/football coach and rent out the rest of the year, with support of Aruba Dream Villas Property Management. We would probably come for Thanksgiving week but his football team is usually in the play-offs so they have games on that Friday or Saturday after Thanksgiving!

I’m so excited about this venture, it consumes my thoughts all day! From the ideas of how to keep the house decorated, renovations, just living life in Aruba 2 months out the year and my kids (7 yrs old and 6 months) just being at the beach and enriching themselves in the culture. I haven’t told my 7 year old yet, I’ll just wait until we get to Aruba this summer.

I have only disclosed to my two best friends and very close cousin. My cousin is an attorney and is very supportive of this decision…. which was shocking because when I need some advice, she forgets we’re cousins and wants to counsel me as one of her clients. Although I can’t stand that about her, she keeps me in perspective J My best friends are kinda on the fence because of the unknowns but they support me. We haven’t told our parents yet but I’m sure they will support us because we’ve made good life decisions, college, career, etc. We will tell them when we close.

** Shout out to Mrs. Liz Ginocchio, she’s awesome**

OUR COUPLE'S RETREAT. THE PEARL CONDO HOTEL AT EAGLE BEACH. CONDO ACCOMMODATES TWO ADULTS. YOU MUST REQUEST UNIT #8. https://photos.app.goo.gl/lRquP1F4VtxyZhR42 RENTING DIRECTLY THROUGH http://www.thepearlaruba.com/.

Quote Originally Posted by schexc View Post
    Show off, but you two deserve it. It was a great show!
    Lol... I thought it was funny... "We told people via broadcast TV..."