Aruba Beach
Like Tree5Likes
  • 3 Post By aquaman
  • 1 Post By Jacki
  • 1 Post By act1966

Thread: Nice Aruba experience

Nice Aruba experience

I decided to use the services of a relatively new company. I Wash 2 Go. They will come to your place of residence and perform a car wash and detailing. Yesterday they had confirmed an appointment. Approximately 45 minutes after they were due here, they called as they were lost. (Not unusual in Aruba). Finally they arrived and started work. I was in a meeting at my house when the phone rang and someone asked me to come out to where the car was being washed. There was a young man who introduced himself as the owner of the business. He apologized for the late arrival and felt bad. He wanted to provide the service free of charge due to their late arrival. I was impressed but declined his offer.

This truly gives one faith. I hope they succeed in their business ventures
    Last edited by aquaman; 03-11-2017 at 07:53 AM.

Awesome on both sides! Great way to start a new business, and a wonderful, understanding customer! I wish more scenarios ended like this one!

On another note, why is it so common for locals to get lost? It's such a small island I would think people would know everyone & everywhere!
    Jacki ~ loving Aruba from NJ

Quote Originally Posted by Jacki View Post
    Awesome on both sides! Great way to start a new business, and a wonderful, understanding customer! I wish more scenarios ended like this one!

On another note, why is it so common for locals to get lost? It's such a small island I would think people would know everyone & everywhere!
    We've been stunned at the number of cab drivers who didn't know what or where Tierre Del Sol is. "Gimme the wheel..."

It is always nice to meet someone who really cares and will be a good company to do business with.