Aruba Beach
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Recommendations for a Property Manager

Recommendations for a Property Manager

I am looking for recommendations for a good property manager. I currently have one now that I have been using for the past eight years and their service has been declining over the years. I have had some recent incidents that were not handled correctly by my current PM and that was the straw that broke the camels back. (I wont name the PM here).

I need a property manager to handle my home rentals, routine maintenance, paying some bills, checking on the property, etc.

Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated.

David

i tried to PM you. Your message quota is full I will try again later. You will need to delete some messages

john

Thanks for letting me know John. I just deleted some.

David

Must be difficult to find someone - you have to have the utmost confidence in that person.
    Jacki ~ loving Aruba from NJ

We use Matthew with www.arubavillavacationhomes.com

Quote Originally Posted by Ciboney View Post
    Agreed.
    Matthew and Anna are very honest people and taking care of business on the high professional level.

Wow. Thank you all for your help. I didn't think I would receive this many private responses. I guess the need is out there for a good, trustworthy and reliable PM. The members of this forum are great. A special thank you to John for taking the time to talk with me on the phone today.

i did send an email to Matthew this morning and he responded back within an hour. So far, I like what his company seems to offer. I still have some time to decide and I don't want to rush this important decision. I wil provide an update once I receive any more information.

Once again, thank you forum members for reaching out and offering assistance. I really appreciate the offers.

David,

We use Steven Todd Ford. Looked at several different people when we purchased. He has been excellent to deal with. He has dealt with any issues that have come up for guests immediately. His pricing is fair and he will manage anything that you need him to manage from pool stuff, to gardener, to construction to bills.

email contact is: fordsteventodd@gmail.com

http://www.fordpropertyaruba.com/

Kevin

Need new property manager

Hi,

Our current property manager is leaving Aruba and we need a new one. We do short term rentals of our house. Can anyone give me some recommendations? Now we pay 20% of the income and that covers handling bookings, check in and checkouts, and taking care of the property in general.

would be grateful if you send me an PM with some info.

Welcome to the Aruba.com Community Forum Seafolly
    Jacki ~ loving Aruba from NJ

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast