Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide
Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By Traceyd14

Thread: 1 day Cruise stops in Aruba

Aruba since 1979

The less crowded beaches & the Dutch bars
    LOL...not for me! I like to be on Aruba time while on the island. The idea of taking a taxi all the way to baby beach and back while on a cruise ship time frame just does not work. Arashi is a better choice but I still would rather do it on y time, not theirs!.

Aruba since 1979
    i have stopped in aruba a few times while on a cruise.
    i spent the whole time on the beach distracted by watching my watch

for those that have never had a land based aruba vacation, a cruise stop (8+ hours) is a good practice run for a land based aruba vacation.
    Quote Originally Posted by coldsteel337 View Post
    LOL...not for me! I like to be on Aruba time while on the island. The idea of taking a taxi all the way to baby beach and back while on a cruise ship time frame just does not work. Arashi is a better choice but I still would rather do it on y time, not theirs!.

Friends of ours booked a utv tour through Norwegian and the provider ended up being Fofuti Tours. they had a great time touring the island, and still had plenty of time to meet up with us for an afternoon of drinks at Bugaloe.
    Anyone cruising and wanting to spend time on Palm Beach may want to consider the Pelican pier area between Holiday Inn and Playa Linda. Chair rentals were only $5, the lowest we have seen plus there is shade and beach service from Carlitos.

There are a few (not the scientology ship) that are coming into a Aruba and staying over night-at least 24 hours. There is a lot they can see in that time frame.

I think most cruise ships just give you a taste of the island or port in which they stop.