Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 40
Like Tree37Likes

Thread: 10/27 Bonus Secret Pic

  1. #11
    Senior Member cpjones's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Eagle Beach, Glitz Casino, Manchebo Beach Resort
    Posts
    3,891
    Quote Originally Posted by Jacki View Post
    Completely makes sense to keep this thread separate

    I would like to suggest adding the full pic to the first post, in addition to the end of the thread after the correct guess. I would love to see both pics side by side
    .... and a separate topic....

  2. #12
    CK1
    CK1 is offline
    Senior Member CK1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Anywhere where I can see the turquoise-blue ocean
    Posts
    2,285
    Could it be part of a decoration at MooMba's?

  3. #13
    Senior Member burghboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Palm Beach, Arashi Beach and Manchebo Beach
    Posts
    817
    Quote Originally Posted by Pegmeister View Post
    I'm probably totally crazy but to me it looks like a Panda Bear. The eye in the top right, nose at bottom left and a hint of a mouth on the right. Could there be a Chinese restaurant or store with a Panda in their logo?
    I'm thinking the Pegmeister is warming up quite a bit

    Quote Originally Posted by Jacki View Post
    Completely makes sense to keep this thread separate

    I would like to suggest adding the full pic to the first post, in addition to the end of the thread after the correct guess. I would love to see both pics side by side
    Great idea I'll make sure to include the full pic.











    Visit onehappypodcast.com
    the officially unofficial podcast of the island of Aruba. Tips, tricks and stories about the best place on earth! If you don't listen you are missing out.




  4. #14
    Senior Member cpjones's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Eagle Beach, Glitz Casino, Manchebo Beach Resort
    Posts
    3,891
    Yeah.... I think it's a character of some sort... eye top right, nose to the left and hint of mouth bottom right..... but I'm just not placing it..... or I'm way off track!

  5. #15
    CK1
    CK1 is offline
    Senior Member CK1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Anywhere where I can see the turquoise-blue ocean
    Posts
    2,285
    So far, I have no clue what it could be. I thought the dark parts are part of the night sky. LOL

    Have to do more looking and thinking...

  6. #16
    Aruba since 1979
    Moderator
    Andrea J.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    29,889
    i have requested to the webmaster that this have its own category (kind of like charles' snippets) and i have not yet gotten a decision.

    after the picture has been guessed correctly, jacki or i will close the thread.

  7. #17
    Senior Member cpjones's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Eagle Beach, Glitz Casino, Manchebo Beach Resort
    Posts
    3,891
    Quote Originally Posted by CK1 View Post
    So far, I have no clue what it could be. I thought the dark parts are part of the night sky. LOL

    Have to do more looking and thinking...
    I have no clue either.... but I agree with your sky take.... Maybe Curt will be generous and give us a clue!

  8. #18
    CK1
    CK1 is offline
    Senior Member CK1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Anywhere where I can see the turquoise-blue ocean
    Posts
    2,285
    Quote Originally Posted by cpjones View Post
    I have no clue either.... but I agree with your sky take.... Maybe Curt will be generous and give us a clue!
    Thanks, CP. It would be nice to get a little clue from Curt. I'm kinda stuck as well.

  9. #19
    Aruba since 1979
    Moderator
    Andrea J.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    29,889
    the threads will be CLOSED because we are on to the next picture.
    no sense on making it confusing.

    Quote Originally Posted by Andrea J. View Post
    i have requested to the webmaster that this have its own category (kind of like charles' snippets) and i have not yet gotten a decision.

    after the picture has been guessed correctly, jacki or i will close the thread.

  10. #20
    Senior Member burghboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Palm Beach, Arashi Beach and Manchebo Beach
    Posts
    817
    Quote Originally Posted by cpjones View Post
    I have no clue either.... but I agree with your sky take.... Maybe Curt will be generous and give us a clue!
    of course you have a clue... this is actually a pretty good start

    Quote Originally Posted by cpjones View Post
    Yeah.... I think it's a character of some sort... eye top right, nose to the left and hint of mouth bottom right..... but I'm just not placing it..... or I'm way off track!
    pretty clever actually. Both you and Pegmeister are definitely on the right track











    Visit onehappypodcast.com
    the officially unofficial podcast of the island of Aruba. Tips, tricks and stories about the best place on earth! If you don't listen you are missing out.




Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO