Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 40
Like Tree37Likes

Thread: 10/27 Bonus Secret Pic

  1. #21
    Senior Member cpjones's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Eagle Beach, Glitz Casino, Manchebo Beach Resort
    Posts
    3,898
    Parrot.....?

  2. #22
    CK1
    CK1 is offline
    Senior Member CK1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Anywhere where I can see the turquoise-blue ocean
    Posts
    2,285
    Something at an Asian restaurant?

  3. #23
    CK1
    CK1 is offline
    Senior Member CK1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Anywhere where I can see the turquoise-blue ocean
    Posts
    2,285
    Is it a dragon?

  4. #24
    Senior Member Pegmeister's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    West Deck in the afternoon
    Posts
    3,679
    I'm stuck as well. I even went back to Curt's trip report to see where he had visited and did some searches. Looking at the photo I immediately saw a bear so it's difficult to envision something else  Then I thought maybe 2 a Fools and a Bull, maybe it was the bull in their logo but didn't find it. I even look at Asian grocer web sites

  5. #25
    Senior Member cpjones's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Eagle Beach, Glitz Casino, Manchebo Beach Resort
    Posts
    3,898
    Could this be part of the mural on the sliding doors over the Hyatt casino bar...?

  6. #26
    CK1
    CK1 is offline
    Senior Member CK1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Anywhere where I can see the turquoise-blue ocean
    Posts
    2,285
    Last night, I looked through my vacation pictures but nothing clicked. Is it even something newer, after 2010? Have I ever seen it before?

    Is it again restaurant-related? In Palm Beach area? Or Oranjestad? Or somewhere else?

    As Pegmeister, I has been thinking if it was something where Curt went during his last vacation?

    Anyhow, the way this is going it might not even be solved by Sunday! LOL

  7. #27
    Senior Member burghboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Palm Beach, Arashi Beach and Manchebo Beach
    Posts
    817
    Quote Originally Posted by Pegmeister View Post
    I'm probably totally crazy but to me it looks like a Panda Bear. The eye in the top right, nose at bottom left and a hint of a mouth on the right. Could there be a Chinese restaurant or store with a Panda in their logo?
    Quote Originally Posted by Pegmeister View Post
    I'm stuck as well. I even went back to Curt's trip report to see where he had visited and did some searches. Looking at the photo I immediately saw a bear so it's difficult to envision something else  Then I thought maybe 2 a Fools and a Bull, maybe it was the bull in their logo but didn't find it. I even look at Asian grocer web sites
    Quote Originally Posted by cpjones View Post
    Could this be part of the mural on the sliding doors over the Hyatt casino bar...?
    Quote Originally Posted by CK1 View Post
    Last night, I looked through my vacation pictures but nothing clicked. Is it even something newer, after 2010? Have I ever seen it before?

    Is it again restaurant-related? In Palm Beach area? Or Oranjestad? Or somewhere else?

    As Pegmeister, I has been thinking if it was something where Curt went during his last vacation?

    Anyhow, the way this is going it might not even be solved by Sunday! LOL
    I have highlighted some clues that may point you in the right direction











    Visit onehappypodcast.com
    the officially unofficial podcast of the island of Aruba. Tips, tricks and stories about the best place on earth! If you don't listen you are missing out.




  8. #28
    CK1
    CK1 is offline
    Senior Member CK1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Anywhere where I can see the turquoise-blue ocean
    Posts
    2,285
    Quote Originally Posted by burghboy View Post
    I have highlighted some clues that may point you in the right direction
    Masha Danki, Curt!

  9. #29
    CK1
    CK1 is offline
    Senior Member CK1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Anywhere where I can see the turquoise-blue ocean
    Posts
    2,285
    Is it the Aruba Animal Shelter?

  10. #30
    Aruba since 1979
    Moderator
    Andrea J.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    29,943

    i am thinking MS CK1 might be the winner :)

    10/27 Bonus Secret Pic-cropped-logo1.jpg i bet you are right!

    Quote Originally Posted by CK1 View Post
    Is it the Aruba Animal Shelter?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO