Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide

Thread: 11 More Sleeps!

11 More Sleeps!

I can't stand it!!!! It can't come soon enough. So happy we booked yesterday, and today it is sold out. Must be the Arubian Sun Gods shining down on us! Can't wait to feel the sun and the heat, and the salt water. Just relaxing on the beach after this bad winter and spring is what this girl needs.

Quote Originally Posted by cherry View Post
    I can't stand it!!!! It can't come soon enough. So happy we booked yesterday, and today it is sold out. Must be the Arubian Sun Gods shining down on us! Can't wait to feel the sun and the heat, and the salt water. Just relaxing on the beach after this bad winter and spring is what this girl needs.

2 1/2 more sleeps! Love it like that! Tonight, tomorrow.. then catch a 6 am flight.... don't think I will get much sleep that night!!

I have 12 more...

We have 12 more sleeps until we leave for our wedding in Aruba -- so excited and can't wait! And thanks to all on this forum for providing tons of useful info during the planning process

Bride2Be.....Have a wonderful wedding and honeymoon.....you will love Aruba.....it takes only one visit to become addicted....oh, take lots of pictures so we can enjoy your wedding when you get back.....
    ARUBA....HOME AWAY FROM HOME

Thanks! This will actually be our third trip to Aruba. We chose Aruba for our wedding because it was our first vacation spot together and we both fell in love with the island when we visited! We thought there was no better place to have all of our friends and family celebrate with us. We will definitely post photos as well, thanks again!