Iím Jordan and new to the forum and looking forward to visiting Aruba for the first time in April! I will be going there on my honeymoon and canít wait. Iíve never been anywhere expect Myrtle Beach, SC my whole life so should be a good time J
Iím booked to stay at the Marriot Hotel & Casino. And have a few questionsÖ.
1. Will probably go to the grocery store, Iíve read thereís a Lings and a Super Foods? I believe super foods is closer? Just looking to get some bread, ham lunch meat, sodas, cookies and snacks and such is it worth making the trip to lings!?
2. Thinking about doing the Jolly Pirate scuba adventure, anyone have experience with this?
3. Will prob eat dinner at the restaurants in the Marriot, does anyone know about what the prices are for saying a burger and fries and such?
4. Any breakfast place or lunch/dinner spots worth walking to and if so which ones?
5. How crowded is Aruba end of April beginning of May? Do the people from the cruises come up to where the Marriott beach area is?
6. Should I use mostly cash or my credit card?
7. Besides the lionfish is there any other predators I need to watch out for in the waters? Is there many rockfish in aruba?