Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Eagle Beach
    May I suggest to stay at the Amsterdam Manor in a studio in "C" building. It is a small 3 story building with a small kitchen and has a balcony.
    The beach is fantastic and the service is great.
    Eagle Beach Boy
    Ontario, Canada

Natural Pool, Druif Beach, Eagle Beach, California Lighthouse, Helicopter
    We have stayed at Divi Dutch Village and it's been great! It's a clean safe area with access to a lot of different pools and close to the beach. It's also close to Ling & Sons grocery store. We always stock up on breakfast, lunch and snack foods to save money for the nice dinners out.
    The majority of the activities will pick you up free wherever you're staying (low-rise or high-rise).
    The bus system is easy, safe and cheap!
    Whereever you stay, whatever you do, you will love Aruba!!!

Natural Pool, Depalm Island, Eagle Beach..................ARUBA, what's not to like.
    My husband and I will be staying at La Quinta Resort the last week of October and first week of November. This resort is a no frills resort however the staff is very friendly, the rooms are clean and the beach "Eagle Beach" is across the street. They have one and two bedroom condominiums that are timeshares rented out.

There is a $20.00 bar fee that is charged at the beginning and you must use it or lose it. Not a problem, Irving has won awards for his bartending abilities and a few cool drinks will take care of the $20.00 charge.

Check out their website for more information. I loved it and can't wait until our trip is here.

Renaissance Island Baby Beach
    Here is a suggestion. We sometimes find the best deals by going directly to the airlines for a package deal. For example, if you go to and search for a five day deal leaving around Nov. 3, you can get Amerstdam Manner for $812 pp (including hotel, airfare and transfers). Tamarijn All Inclusive for the same time is about $1050 pp (A great deal!). This is usually a good starting point for us when we try to compare prices, especially when we are going for less than a week (which makes renting a timeshare impractical).

See you in Aruba!!!
    Next Aruba trip in

Thank you all so much for the wonderful insight and feedback!

Wow -- I LOVE THIS FORUM! Everyone is so responsive and helpful. I must say, I have to go back and read and digest each message so I can finally make an informed decision. I truly appreciate everyone who posted, and I will probably PM some folks here to follow-up sometime during the weekend. Special thanks to our mod Arubalisa for sharing some really cool stuff!

Thanks for all your stories and dollar-saving tips! If you have more please keep them coming -- I am all ears
    Last edited by chileansea; 10-15-2010 at 05:39 PM.

Don't forget, if you rent a time share for a week, you do not have to stay the whole time, just notify the place if arriving late or leaving early.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12