Aruba Nights Island Guide
Like Tree19Likes
  • 10 Post By crimms
  • 1 Post By Andrea J.
  • 2 Post By DiviDiviFan
  • 2 Post By Jason D
  • 1 Post By Jacki
  • 3 Post By crimms

Thread: 2 "Lurkers" come out from the shadows!

2 "Lurkers" come out from the shadows!

Wow, its been a long year since our last visit and a cold winter so far. We pulled out our "to bring box" last night to start collecting items we will need to bring to Aruba in 23 Days. You know, those great forum tips us lurkers read in your advice. Vacation vault, koozies, woozies, papasons, flashlight, soft sided cooler, clothes pins, shopping bags, ect. (read, no bags at stores now). Can't wait to checkout Legends and Mi Dudu (love that name) that we swiped from some great trip reports. Even picked up a Priority Pass for the way home at the V.I.P lounge at airport. No crying room for us this year. Free drinks to drown our sorrows, thanks to you guys! I wonder how many lurkers check out this forum, hidden from view, getting more excited as "our time" gets closer. Sure, we have been giving many "likes" to the people here that take time, while in Aruba, or just got back reading your trip reports. It keeps us lurkers busy jotting down notes, like its some college research paper. Year after year, newbies and senior members pouring out advice for all those looking to get the most out of their Aruba vacation. Where else can you get advice on where to buy booze cheaply, how to keep it cold (special glasses) and where to get 2 for 1? Well our research paper is almost done and we are ready to get back to that beautiful turquoise water and white sandy beaches. Thanks for all the help guys. We are ready!
    Thanks Sean and Susan

Aruba since 1979
    Well said !!

Lurkers rule.

Pelican Pier at sunset with a bucket of Brights! Sunsets at Bunker Bar LG Smith Steakhouse, Paddock
    Homework was never so fun Can't wait to hear all about your trip, have fun digging all your treasures out for your trip. I too have a very large container with only my Aruba items in it, never out of sight.

Yes, thanks to all the advice givers. I'm about 5 months into my studies; just dotting i's and crossing t's now. I look forward to filing a My Aruba Story soon.

Love it! 23 days will be here before you know it!
    Jacki ~ loving Aruba from NJ

Oh yes! you must give a trip report after swiping all the advice here to graduate! We definitely will pay back with a trip report.
    Sean and Susan

Quote Originally Posted by crimms View Post
    Wow, its been a long year since our last visit and a cold winter so far. We pulled out our "to bring box" last night to start collecting items we will need to bring to Aruba in 23 Days. You know, those great forum tips us lurkers read in your advice. Vacation vault, koozies, woozies, papasons, flashlight, soft sided cooler, clothes pins, shopping bags, ect. (read, no bags at stores now). Can't wait to checkout Legends and Mi Dudu (love that name) that we swiped from some great trip reports. Even picked up a Priority Pass for the way home at the V.I.P lounge at airport. No crying room for us this year. Free drinks to drown our sorrows, thanks to you guys! I wonder how many lurkers check out this forum, hidden from view, getting more excited as "our time" gets closer. Sure, we have been giving many "likes" to the people here that take time, while in Aruba, or just got back reading your trip reports. It keeps us lurkers busy jotting down notes, like its some college research paper. Year after year, newbies and senior members pouring out advice for all those looking to get the most out of their Aruba vacation. Where else can you get advice on where to buy booze cheaply, how to keep it cold (special glasses) and where to get 2 for 1? Well our research paper is almost done and we are ready to get back to that beautiful turquoise water and white sandy beaches. Thanks for all the help guys. We are ready!
    Thanks Sean and Susan
    Very cute. Hope you have a fantastic time. We will await your Aruba story so we can add some more tips for our trip.