Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: 3 days and counting!!!

3 days and counting!!!

Its really starting to set in that in 3 days I will be back to my favorite island!!! Really looking forward to this one. My wife and I took a year off last year from visiting so its been two long years and we are MORE then ready to be back!!
    I most likely wont post much while being there as we both like to totally disconnect while being on the island.
    I saw another members post that immigration lines were long this past week, im hoping that is not the case on Saturday. We purposely took an extra early flight out of Boston to try and salvage the travel day, we are scheduled to land @ 12.20 so we are hoping to be out of the airport by 1-1:15 at the latest... Wishful thinking??

Aruba since 1979
    have a safe and wonderful trip

chances are, even on a saturday, you may have beat some of the crowds/lines.

Boca Catalina, Arashi Beach Manchebo Beach, Eagle Beach
    Have fun at Costa Linda. My very favorite place!!

Have a great trip! I get the disconnecting while on the island and am a little jealous you can do it! Make sure you come back & let us know how amazing your trip was
    Jacki ~ loving Aruba from NJ

We are going to be there in 2 weeks!!
    Quote Originally Posted by hatteras View Post
    Have fun at Costa Linda. My very favorite place!!

Have a great vacation enjoy your time there.
    Next Aruba trip in

Have a safe and wonderful trip...
    We just have 19 more days.... for my very first time to Aruba

Reniassance Island & Surf Club Lazy River
    Brady Bear- A+ for not even have visited the island yet contributing 159 posts to this site.
    We'll expect a nice long detailed review not thst you know us🌞🌴👏

Quote Originally Posted by brady bear View Post
    Have a safe and wonderful trip...
    We just have 19 more days.... for my very first time to Aruba
    Brady bear, If I'm counting correctly, we'll be there at the same time, also for our first time. Maybe we can get together for coffee or snorkeling (even if my gear isn't pink!)

Eagle Beach, Baby Beach, Arashi Beach Tierra Del Sol golf course
    Quote Originally Posted by miky2884 View Post
    Its really starting to set in that in 3 days I will be back to my favorite island!!! Really looking forward to this one. My wife and I took a year off last year from visiting so its been two long years and we are MORE then ready to be back!!
    I most likely wont post much while being there as we both like to totally disconnect while being on the island.
    I saw another members post that immigration lines were long this past week, im hoping that is not the case on Saturday. We purposely took an extra early flight out of Boston to try and salvage the travel day, we are scheduled to land @ 12.20 so we are hoping to be out of the airport by 1-1:15 at the latest... Wishful thinking??
    We have been disconnecting there since 1996. There is no place we have found that is easier to kick back and relax than Aruba. Where else can you lay on the beach anywhere and not be bothered by vendors? There have been a lot of changes there in the last twenty years but it is still a relaxing place to go if you want it to be.
    Your early flight in should get you through the lines pretty fast. Most of the flights come in between 1 and 3. It gets really crowded at that time.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast