Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide

suggestions for New Years Eve

Hi, We are spending 3 months in Paradise. Jan-Feb-March. Our dream come true. We will be there for New Years Eve. Any suggestions on what to do?? We are staying near Eagle Beach.We have friends that were out there over Thanksgiving and they said there was a problem with mosquitoe. Has anyone experienced this? Also they said there was beach errosion down near the Divi and the ABC. The beach huts were out of the sand. Not that any of this would ever keep us away. I just was wondering if anyone else has info. 24 more days and we are there!!!!
    Last edited by madricharubabound; 12-06-2008 at 02:14 PM. Reason: change heading

Banned
    Manchebo Eagle Beach, Oceania Residences, Occidental

Unhappy

I have been on the island for two weeks and yes the mosquito's are quite bad at dusk so definitely be prepared with spray.
    I dont know what its like on other parts of the island but Eagle Beach and Arashi have alot of the little biters!
    After my first couple of nights here my legs were covered with bites so its bugspray every night now!

We will also be staying for 3 months. We walk a lot every day, spend time at the beach and pool.We cook most meals in and have dinner on the balcony. We go out to dinner a few night a week...can not afford to do it every night. Most night we drive down to the beach with our chairs and a bottle of wine and watch the sunset and just enjoy each other.....something we can not always do at home back in the states. We also stop by the BB get together ever Monday and have met some very nice folks. Last year we used a lot of bug spray sitting our at night so we plan to bring plenty with us.....the prices were very high in Aruba.

3 MONTHS IN ARUBA, YOU ARE THE LUCKIEST PEOPLE IN THE WORLD
    aruba lover 99

45 th trip coming soon

We arrive Jan. 5 & will be here thru March 31.

I'm in Aruba now until next Tuesday. Bugs are present & recommend bring bug spray.
    Tom & Karen

Next Trip: Jan. 6 - April 7

Senior Member Liz - Aruba Lover's Avatar
    Tom - I'll just miss you. I arrive next Tuesday.